Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/22: The Island of Audra (main story) | goals on page 1

I'm on the sixth goal of Part 3, which requires three Windchaser Lanterns, but with the possibility of a Land Sale coming up, I think I'll hold back on making more Windchaser Lanterns till after I replenish my stock of Wisp Lanterns.

Kalani dropped two Wisp Lanterns on my first collection from her. I hope she keeps that up because she has a 6-hour timer and would be a good source.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 04-28-21 at 05:09 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I?m still stuck on the blasted wind stones! I?ve collected over a couple dozen times & got 1 ?bleeping? stone! :-(

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamom72 View Post
    I?m still stuck on the blasted wind stones! I?ve collected over a couple dozen times & got 1 ?bleeping? stone! :-(
    I saw the writing on the wall when the first two collections didn't give any so I did the math. It's cheaper to just skip the collect with gems and then gave them. I believe it was less to skip than speeding up with gems

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamom72 View Post
    I was just going to ask how everyone is doing collecting these - I haven’t gotten any in 2 days so just have 2 so far! very frustrating with a 4 hour timer!

Executive Chef
    Got my 5th stone late last night. It's the most relaxing time I've spent with this game in ages.

Farm Supplier
    I have 1 one... after two and a half days... might have had 2, I saw it, but then the game reloaded... tap did not count and next tap brought nothing.. just now I received a purple petal...can a kind developer please adjust the drop rates?

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know, after we get the 10 Wind Stones are we ever going to need any more?
    Is there any use at all for all of the Lightning Stones we are getting?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WindermereBakery View Post
    Does anyone know, after we get the 10 Wind Stones are we ever going to need any more?
    Is there any use at all for all of the Lightning Stones we are getting?
    After you collect and the give the 10 Wind Stones they will stop dropping. You only need them for that one goal. That is why so many people are just relaxed about collecting them. Eventually, we will get to 10 and can move on with the story. In the meantime, it is nice not to have to check on the game every 2 hours.

I have not seen a use for the Lightning Stones.

Executive Chef
    Completely agree with GiselleX16 and SylvanSanctuary. I have 7 Wind Stones. I am not rushing, nor have I used any gems at all (very unusual for me!). I do not miss the frenetic pace of most of the events. A very welcome respite, S8!

Huge Shoutout to SibuyaCloth ❤️

A long-overdue huge shoutout to ShibuyaCloth for the awesome maps, charts & pics. Don't know how I'd get through an event without them, and have been meaning to show some love about that. Here are pics of front and back of Dark Elf card, if you want to add the front pic to your growing list of pics on the first page, ShibuyaCloth. Again, many, many thanks for your efforts. Your chart is always my go-to at the beginning of every event. Really appreciate you!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E7B59F8A-2C4B-433F-BF89-F316DEED4337.jpeg 
Views:	54 
Size:	55.1 KB 
ID:	59089
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DB2B1DE3-490C-47EB-963E-85A71A499330.jpeg 
Views:	56 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	59090

You are FAST, ShibuyaCloth. You had already uploaded the pic between the time I checked for it and posted it. ������
    Last edited by baton_rouge_2020; 04-28-21 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Pic already updated