Page 19 of 47 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/22: The Island of Audra (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    What is the Spell of Flight? I need it to expand, but when I click on Go, it takes me to a whole load of gem items.
    I had the same thing happen. Completely restart your device, it was the only way I was able to get the "go" to autocomplete. Restarting the castle story app only didn't work for me.
    ❗️Not Adding New Neighbors. ❗️
    ❗️🚫Do Not send Invites🚫❗️

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    It is given if you complete the goal 5 or part 2.
    Help. I?m on #10 on 1/4. I have tried for hours to fight the bird. He won?t show up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    Help. I?m on #10 on 1/4. I have tried for hours to fight the bird. He won?t show up.
    Are you 100% sure there are no other monsters in your kingdom?

Farm Supplier

Step 7

Quote Originally Posted by saddlebrookefarms View Post
    I am on part 1 level 7. It says to ?journey to the island of Audra?. Do I need to do something to journey there? It shows taking me to it but I can?t do anything there.
    I?m stuck there, too. Do we need to go on another adventure?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    Are you 100% sure there are no other monsters in your kingdom?
    LOL. After playing everyday for so many years, you would think I would have checked for a parked monster. Thank you soooo much.

Rhino Keeper
    When you get to the wind stones with the four hour timer and very little chance of getting them, this adventure goes from fun and interesting to dull and tedious. So disappointed.

I am up to the step that says Journey to the Island of Audra (pt 1 step 7) but when I click GO nothing comes up it brings me to the island across the water but there is nowhere to click. I tried clicking expand and going from there but nothing. How do I move forward?

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Try exiting the game.

ShibuyaCloth your map is amazing and SO very helpful. And everyone posting is a huge help. Thank you..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by purplestars23 View Post
    I am up to the step that says Journey to the Island of Audra (pt 1 step 7) but when I click GO nothing comes up it brings me to the island across the water but there is nowhere to click. I tried clicking expand and going from there but nothing. How do I move forward?
    This is a common occurrence and to fix, try restarting the app, and or restarting your device. GL

Nightclub Owner
    Trying to keep all these Parts 2 &3 Goals in one place until SW can update page 1.
    NOTE : I have made some edits to the posts.

PART 2

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    If you have trouble expanding to the new areas, try force-closing your game.
    *snip*

Goal 1 of Part 2 is 'Enter the Temple of Storms' which has a 4 hour waiting time.
    *snip*
    Goal 2 of Part 2 :
    - Defeat Wild Skyhawks 2
    - Gather Skyhawk Feathers 4
    - Gather Cloud Stones 6
    - Forge a Windchaser Lantern 1 (Workshop, 5 hours, 4 Skyhawk Feathers, 6 Cloud Stones, 10 Wisp Lanterns)

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    You will need 2 windchaser lanterns in goal 5. Since it takes 5 hrs, try to forge it beforehand.
    *snip* requires 2 windchaser lanterns. They are 5 hrs each. The one you made previously counts, but you'll need to make a second one (or hopefully both at once).

Advice: Make 2 Windchaser Lanterns instead of 1

Goal 3 of Part 2
    Visit Tavern
    Drink sweet cider (2 are needed - made in kitchen) - 2 hrs for each cider
    This is the same sweet cider as we made before.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CC11EF4B-AC5D-4A3A-A844-73F984BBD072.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	106.3 KB 
ID:	59065

Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post

1. You will need to make 2 rounds of sweet cider. Start the second before you ' give the first.
    *snip*
    5. When it comes time to go to the island, you will have to fight a skyhawk. Clear your board of monsters.
    *snip*
    7. The 7-day special drop - the bounty hunter - is a 6 hour timer. So, I don't know what she gives yet, but she shoots cool arrows.
    8. You also get a bird (skyhawk) that looks like Nadina that drops expansion supplies on a 2-day timer.

Part 2 starts pretty easy, but comes to a screeching halt when we have to get 10 wind stones from the storm cloud which is a 4 hour timer and not a guaranteed drop.
    Goals 4 & 5 of Part 2

Goal 4 - Go to Thurston's fort
    Goal 5 - Must expand to a plot on the island. It requires 2 windchaser lanterns. They are 5 hrs each. The one you made previously counts, but you'll need to make a second one (or hopefully both at once).

Expanding in Goal 5 of Part 2 costs :
    - Spell of Flight (checked off)
    - 2400 Royal Points
    - 300,000 Coins
    - 2 Windchaser Lanterns
    - 2 Expansion Permits

Goal 6 of Part 2 :
    - Explore the Storm Cloud 1 (you get 1 from expanding in Goal 5, you can't buy any more in the Market, 4 hour waiting time, 16 Gem speed-up)
    - Gather Wind Stones 10
    - Give Wind Stones to Adamir 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    The story follows the exact same quests and drop rates from Sabina's arch.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...rch-for-Sabina

If you follow that, you will notice that on Goal 6, Part 2 SW has noted
    * Pick Wildberries 0/10 GO (skip 200 gems) | these are really rare! (You don't need to wait till you have 10 before moving on, but it's safer if you wait. SW)

Wildberries are the equivalent of Wind Stones in this story.

Patience seems to be the way to go on this part. Gives you time to gather more materials for the future expansions.
    That makes sense. On part 1 we have to collect 25 of the stones. I was collecting and giving right away. At some point, my collecting showed 3 more than my giving. I ended up having to collect 3 additional stones in order to get to the 25 gives.
    Advice : Gather all the Wind Stones BEFORE "giving" them. Wind stone is a RARE drop.

Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    Chopping sky shard gives you petals of all sorts. It becomes useful only when you reach Part 3 and have to chop it to search for the clue. Later on, Sky Shard spawns dark elves. Defeat them to get "Seals of Dark Elf". Those are used to make Windchasers Permits, which are needed for expansions starting with Part 4.
    Part 3

Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    For anyone wanting a peek past Part 2, here are the first six goals of Part 3.

Goal 1:
    Visit 3 places: Temple Of Storms, tavern, Thurston's

Goal 2:
    One expansion on island, location and requirements in images.
    Attachment 59066
    Attachment 59067

Goal 3:
    Destroy sky shard, 20 hits. Find a clue from destroying the shard. Fight one sky hawk.

Goal 4:
    Visit the temple of storms once. (3 gems to skip past this in goal book)

Goal 5:
    Visit old Thomas' house once to get the map of winds from him.

Goal 6:
    Journey to the Bounty Hunters post. This requires two expansions.
    First expansion, to left of Bounty Hunter post:
    Attachment 59069
    Requirements are 3000 royalty points, 425000 coins, 3 expansion permits, 3 wind chaser lanterns

Second expansion:
    Attachment 59070
    Requirements are the map you already have, 3300 royalty points, 500000 coins, 3 expansion permits, 3 wind chaser lanterns
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 04-25-21 at 12:18 PM.