Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4BE84C5D-E47B-48F7-A58C-61409756B59E.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	156.7 KB 
ID:	59073

Done.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    I?m to that part now so I guess I?ll see what my drop rate is. I have a TON of other story lines I?m working on so I?m okay w this one taking time. I?m trying to finish elemental discovery part two in time to get the exclusive pet. I?m also not done a misty marshlands, what storms that may come, and I?ve barely started the hidden forest. And I?m still working on raising the stakes and I play a lot. There are times that I think I won?t ever finish any of these story lines!
    Ooo I agree that the forest story line is well worth doing. I really like Hortensia with her regular 1600 coin and trade ticket drop, and Renata drops mithril. I purchased two forest wisps in the market and I am able to regularly do the totems crafts that give 20,000, 50,000 or 100,000 coins.

I'm excited about the new expansion. I'm at the storm cloud, not feeling rushed. But I am enjoying the event.

Can anyone help please - I am up to part II and I am unable to proceed as my spell of flight is missing (I have done everything else) and I am not sure if it?s a bug or I have not done something. I don?t have any other goals waiting for this island goal. Appreciate any thoughts :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topazz77 View Post
    Can anyone help please - I am up to part II and I am unable to proceed as my spell of flight is missing (I have done everything else) and I am not sure if it?s a bug or I have not done something. I don?t have any other goals waiting for this island goal. Appreciate any thoughts :-)
    Happened to me too and I lost half a day as the problem was sorted by support when I was asleep (on GMT). Go to menu on your game, then to Help/FAQ, scroll all the way down to ?my question was not answered here, what do I do? click on the left of this to drop down menu which then shows the contact support button and press on that. I find the support staff very quick and responsive when there is an easy but to fix.

Edit by SpiritWind: removed email address as you can no longer contact them by email. Use this link to log a ticket: S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-26-21 at 03:23 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    You didn't ask for advice, but I'll give it anyway cause that's how I roll, lol.

Some storyline quests cost a lot more than they give in rewards. Some are not in the critical path to progress the main storyline. Raising the Stakes, Hammer Time, the Baron's statue and Pepe le skunkupine are parked on my quest log.

I encourage you to do Hidden Forest. It took a while because I only had one wisp pet from Search for Sabina and not many energy sources to hunt for other wisps. I've just finished the slog and all three pets are super reliable droppers now: sloth gives earth wisp, rhino gives mithril, elephant gives trade ticket. (I think the drops were less regular at release) A great reward for storyline!

I did 2 parts of Misty Marshlands but no big benefit so far. Haven't started Elemental part 2 because I'm not good at timed work.

What Storms May Come is cost-intensive. You have been playing a long time so maybe you are better off financially. Routine chopping resources for the mermaid castle cost 80k and 20k per piece. I'd wiped out my cash just buying the plot, lol. I pressed forward into the area and reached the long slog for orange shells. So that's ongoing now.

At the Academy I'm in a long slog for Benediction Brews for part 1.

I'm hoping my cash pile (2.9m) will be enough for the upcoming land sale. I think I'm gonna have to skip the Audra girl to save coins. But her drops look like simple adventure supplies? i have guard dogs for that. Any advice, anyone?
    Amazing awesome advice.. everyone should read this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekyqueen20 View Post
    Can I ask how you know there is going to be a land sale?
    Cause every time an event needs Wisp Lanterns there seems to be a land sale that needs Wisps Lanterns) or it seems so )

Farm Supplier
    For the past few cycles, an announcement doubling the Royal Exchange trades was the sure sign of a land sale. I did not see it this time, so would be so sure, but - ultimately - who knows....

New Resident
    For Part 3, Goal 3, how do you find the clue? I have destroyed 7 sky shards, but still no clues.
    Last edited by thoopc63; 04-26-21 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Message not finished

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by thoopc63 View Post
    For Part 3, Goal 3, how do you find the clue? I have destroyed 7 sky shards, but still no clues.
    For me the "clue" did not show up on the screen either, there seems to be a glitch. I also chopped quite a few shards, finally checked the goal progress/inventory and the clue was already there.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by topazz77 View Post
    STORM 8 !!!! There is a problem for several of us over the weekend getting to part 2/4 and not having the spell of light to proceed. Please send out a fix for this! I lost 2 full days of play over the weekend because of this
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway