Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/22: The Island of Audra (main story) | goals on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by gympie View Post
    That is what I am doing, I have 10 of them and. no sword until now
    The Windchaser Sword does not drop from farmhouses, arrows do. But you need to have the goals that request it, otherwise they do not drop.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone spawned a dark elf since the monster hunt began? How did you do it?

I have collected from the bounty hunter outpost many times and chopped shards, visited clouds. No dark elves for me since before the monster hunt.

I really wish that dark elf we get in Part 3 would drop seals like the SkyHawk from Part 1 drops cloud stones.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post

I have collected from the bounty hunter outpost many times and chopped shards, visited clouds. No dark elves for me since before the monster hunt.

I really wish that dark elf we get in Part 3 would drop seals like the SkyHawk from Part 1 drops cloud stones.
    I started Part 3 after the monster hunt began. The Dark Elf would consistently spawn from the outpost but not chopping shards, so I think the Dark Elf spawn and seals are independent of the monster hunt. However, since finishing Part 3, no more dark elves for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomNo735 View Post
    I started Part 3 after the monster hunt began. The Dark Elf would consistently spawn from the outpost but not chopping shards, so I think the Dark Elf spawn and seals are independent of the monster hunt. However, since finishing Part 3, no more dark elves for me.
    Same here....no Dark Elves since completing Part 3 despite the start of this thread saying the ability to make Windchaser Permits will disappear after completing goal 3 of Part 4?? I have not got there yet....
    Also, NEVER ever got a Dark Elf when chopping Sky Shards....hmmmm
    Last edited by Pippinville; 05-03-21 at 02:30 AM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The Sword does not drop from farmhouses, arrows do. But you need to have the goals that request it, otherwise they do not drop.
    Sorry that is what I meant, can?t upload picture, but the goal is search farmhouse which is ticked of and then the find the wind chaser arrows which don?t appear, none do far

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I reported the missing Dark Elves that should appear from Sky Shards which should start spawning when you get to the last goal of part 3. I note that they do spawn from the Outpost as previously posted.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Can some one post an inventory pic of:
    • Lulani Helm
    • Lulani?s Lair
    • Staff of Audra

I have deliberately not opened the lair plot so I can craft a few Permits more.
    If still needed:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BFF7E07E-3037-4944-9F32-307EADD46D23.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	59164Click image for larger version. 

Name:	142C8430-A97C-4075-A304-670ED81A3CCF.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	59165

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21C37F07-4ECC-4168-B0E4-0C9BCD90E6CC.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	59170Click image for larger version. 

Name:	145914CA-99CB-41BA-9E7D-2529E0A87B39.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	59171
    Last edited by farmerted7; 05-03-21 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Added staff

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post

No elves for me as well. I can see the permit in the Royal Exchange but can?t get the seals because the elves are missing in action. I did put in a support ticket.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I reported the missing Dark Elves that should appear from Sky Shards which should start spawning when you get to the last goal of part 3. I note that they do spawn from the Outpost as previously posted.
    I’ve tried the outpost 8-10 times and no dark elves. ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by llj_sea View Post
    I’ve tried the outpost 8-10 times and no dark elves. ��
    Do you have a monster out in your realm? The Dark Elf won't spawn if there is a monster out.