Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/22: The Island of Audra (main story) | goals on page 1

Sorry if someone has already posted it - I actually checked and didn't see this information. Part 2/4 Goal 3 is to visit Tavern (1 is enough) and to give 2 Cidre (same as in Part1, crafted in Kitchen, 2h crafting time).
    Upd: ah, sorry, ladlasse has posted it on the page 12.
    Last edited by GameAddicted007; 04-24-21 at 06:18 AM.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by echowuuu View Post
    Attachment 59053

Close look of the two buildings unlocked
    Echowuuu, you have a platoon regiment of clouds. They look like little soldiers. Mine do too now.

I've had unexpected delay and am just now beginning. I accidentally started the 7 day timer. I think it is for the lady in white robe with golden armor and a bow? I was thinking usually the pets dropped items relating to the storyline that helped with expanding from that line.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 04-24-21 at 08:13 AM.

I'm on goal 7 in part 1. The goal is to go to the island, to expand there it appears. When I press "go" it takes me there, but an expansion plot does not show. I don't see any way to continue.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you Shibuya and Ronja.

Shibuya, your maps are extremely helpful. I always have the Expansion nugget open as a tab because it helps me visualize my kingdom and where to go next. It is so helpful to know what it needed to expand to all the different plots. I think I have expanded to about 60% of what is available so there are still many options left. Your maps make it easy to decide where I want to go. I had wondered how you were going to label the island. The image you included is fantastic.

TurquoiseTranquility - just force close your game and go back in. This will happen every time you expand to a new plot on the island. This is a glitch that many have experienced but it is easy to work around.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisetranquility View Post
    I'm on goal 7 in part 1. The goal is to go to the island, to expand there it appears. When I press "go" it takes me there, but an expansion plot does not show. I don't see any way to continue.
    Try force-close, it usually helps with that sort of problem. Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Well this is not good. With a 4 hr timer, or 16 gem speed up I had hoped the storm cloud would give at least 1 wind stone but none at all is not what I expected!
    I received one on my first collection. Waiting for the second one. This will take time to collect 10.

Is the only timed part of the new storyline the first part? I know you don't have to finish it in 7 days, but you get a special prize, if you do. When we did other recent storyline plots, each section had a timer for the number of days to get a special prize. I'm on the last goal for the second part, and I've only seen a timer for the first part. It will help with the wait for 10 stones which take at least 4 hours each to collect from the storm cloud. I do realize I've grown more impatient with waiting, so I did speed up a couple of the steps in the first part. Better to wait and keep the gems. Fortunately I think I only used maybe 15 gems total.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Shibuya, your maps are extremely helpful. I always have the Expansion nugget open as a tab because it helps me visualize my kingdom and where to go next. It is so helpful to know what it needed to expand to all the different plots. I think I have expanded to about 60% of what is available so there are still many options left. Your maps make it easy to decide where I want to go. I had wondered how you were going to label the island. The image you included is fantastic.
    LoL I do exactly the same. My interactive map is permanently open on a tab in my browser. Thank you so much Shibuya, for making this available, and continuing to do so much work for the community. Collecting all that info and the items and all that, no easy task.
    I am curious and hopeful that we will eventually find more adventures on the new island. It looks promising and I will surely continue to expand there.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I think she means don?t do the ?give? part before you have collected all ten, or risk the ?gather? counter going down again.
    That makes sense. On part 1 we have to collect 25 of the stones. I was collecting and giving right away. At some point, my collecting showed 3 more than my giving. I ended up having to collect 3 additional stones in order to get to the 25 gives.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Thank you Shibuya and Ronja.

TurquoiseTranquility - just force close your game and go back in. This will happen every time you expand to a new plot on the island. This is a glitch that many have experienced but it is easy to work around.
    I am on it, it is quite some work as I need to build a complete new map foe the island. I have a post with a beta versions a few pages back.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Just so you know W20 will be cyan. The storm cloud is in that plot hidden by the trees.

The expansion requirements matched the plot for the Tree of Wilds. Except 2 Windchaser lanterns instead of Enchanted Lanterns and The Spell of Flight instead of Thurstan’s Letter