Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/22: The Island of Audra (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I can’t get back to my main island! Please help! Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Of those three plots, I only have O7 open and was able to get to the island. It sounds like there may be a glitch. For some people force closing resolves the issue. Some have posted that they had to do several restarts to get it to open up for them.

Is there anyone here who has not yet opened plot O5, O6, O7 or O8 who can confirm they were able to expand to the island?
    I have not opened O5, O6 & O7 and can access the island. O8 is not accessible. But I have opened 09 & O10 as I am still 2/3 away with Sabina's Arc (currently at part 3 goal 6).
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    I can’t get back to my main island! Please help! Thanks!
    Just scroll the screen
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    1st collection from my Skyhawk gave me 2 cloud stones.

Laurelsail - I found it helps to Zoom Out all the way to get between the two land masses. Then there is less time over the water.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I have not opened O5, O6 & O7 and can access the island. O8 is not accessible. But I have opened 09 & O10 as I am still 2/3 away with Sabina's Arc (currently at part 3 goal 6).
    Thanks SC. Just checked the map and realized I've been trying in vain to figure out how to expand to O8 for a few weeks now 😜

So being unable to expand to the island without opening O5-O7 is a glitch.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 04-25-21 at 12:23 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I realized that I now have items that need leveling up so having this extra time to do that is a luxery I have not had 9n a long time. So waiting for the wind Cloud drop is not necessarily a. ad thing. I think some of us had this luxury when we started to play the game in the early days.

Wow, I just lost about 280 gems, because I accidentally pressed button that I skip Winchester lantern, while I am still making it in the workshop. over the years I lost many gems, because we still do not have a confirm button. But 280 gems is a lot at once. I enjoyed this new quest-line, but sad too, because you loose gems so easily. I just bought a package, because I was back at 30 gems, to ease some of the pain I felt, when this happened. Is it worth the effort to contact storm8?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nancys627 View Post
    Same thing is happening to me. I can't move on to the next goal because I'm stuck at this one. I tried rebooting my iPad several times, it didn't work.
    I even deleted my game and the reinstalled it. Took all night to finally load everything back. I still do not have the spell of flight.
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    I can?t get back to my main island! Please help! Thanks!
    I had the same problem, LOL. The new island is at the bottom left of the screen. Try swiping downward and a bit to the left about six times. It should show you coastline of the mainland. You want to go NNE Good luck!
    Last edited by kat8rose; 04-25-21 at 09:51 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Did you notice that the things which usually give wisp lantern now just give earth wisp? Or it is just me?