Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/22: The Island of Audra (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Do we need more Wind Stones, after collecting and giving the 10 in Goal 6 of Part 2?
    I thought we didn't, but I just want to be sure.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Do we need more Wind Stones, after collecting and giving the 10 in Goal 6 of Part 2?
    I thought we didn't, but I just want to be sure.
    No
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    No
    Thanks ShibuyaCloth!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsPlayAgain View Post
    Can anyone help please, I have collected from well over 50 farmhouses and am yet to receive any windchaser arrows ?..
    Assuming you have done everything else and are at the right place in the quest (I think my potion shop already had the gold bowl craft at the top) ... do you have a monster parked? I can't recall if it was this quest or not, but recently I had trouble collecting and had the wild idea that my parked monster was the issue. I can't even remember if it was true, but it wouldn't hurt for you to try it. **** your monster and then try collecting. Maybe it will work, idk, lol.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

So, after completing Part 3/Goal 5 and collecting the map of the west winds from Old Thomas I continued to goal 6 to expand only to have my game roll back and I lost my map. Now I have all the requirements except for the map and I don't have the option to use gems. I've restarted the game and tried collecting from Old Thomas again but the map didn't drop and I'm still stuck. Will Old Thomas continue to drop maps?? Looking for help on this.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklh3 View Post
    So, after completing Part 3/Goal 5 and collecting the map of the west winds from Old Thomas I continued to goal 6 to expand only to have my game roll back and I lost my map. Now I have all the requirements except for the map and I don't have the option to use gems. I've restarted the game and tried collecting from Old Thomas again but the map didn't drop and I'm still stuck. Will Old Thomas continue to drop maps?? Looking for help on this.
    I recommend putting in a support ticket ASAP. Use the link in SWs signature in the first post on this thread, or use the in game link by going to Menu, then Help/FAQ, Scroll down and click on last FAQ, click Contact Support.

Edit to add: no, Old Thomas only drops the one map, so if the game thinks you have collected it already, it will not drop again. I would keep collecting from it though just in case while you wait for support. Maybe force restart the game and visit the expansion requirement page before each collection, just in case that cues anything in the programming.
    Last edited by farmerted7; 05-05-21 at 06:10 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Assuming you have done everything else and are at the right place in the quest (I think my potion shop already had the gold bowl craft at the top) ... do you have a monster parked? I can't recall if it was this quest or not, but recently I had trouble collecting and had the wild idea that my parked monster was the issue. I can't even remember if it was true, but it wouldn't hurt for you to try it. **** your monster and then try collecting. Maybe it will work, idk, lol.
    I haven't collected an arrow since the monster hunt started and I don't have any monsters parked.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsPlayAgain View Post
    Can anyone help please, I have collected from well over 50 farmhouses and am yet to receive any windchaser arrows ?..
    I've seen this issue with a couple of other players. I don't know how it was resolved for them but this is what you can do
    Make sure you have the sword that was supposed to drop from adventure
    Make sure you are at the point where your goals ask for arrows
    Make sure you are collecting from farm houses
    If all these are yes contact S8 Support and select issues - not gameplay.

Thank you Lavenderdale and riverly, I have tried your suggestions but still no luck, I will wait for MH event to finish and then try again

Executive Chef
    All finished.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D88B54A5-BACB-4190-8E9B-A90267CDD1C7.jpeg 
Views:	78 
Size:	308.7 KB 
ID:	59199Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0B34B90D-9100-4279-8DCD-AF2A890386A5.jpeg 
Views:	63 
Size:	349.5 KB 
ID:	59200
    The Halfling Bestie is the perfect pet for Lulani!

Thanks for a fun storyline Storm8!