Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/22: The Island of Audra (main story) | goals on page 1

Farm Supplier
    @hagypagy, congratulations!
    I need to craft a second Wincheseter Permit where I need tokens again from dark elf.
    Where do I get the tokens now, from the Dark Elf himself?
    Before it was a guaranteed Dark Elf spawn from the Bounty Hounter’s Outpost but now I own the Dark Elf himself. But it didn’t drop anything so far.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I've seen this issue with a couple of other players. I don't know how it was resolved for them but this is what you can do
    Make sure you have the sword that was supposed to drop from adventure
    Make sure you are at the point where your goals ask for arrows
    Make sure you are collecting from farm houses
    If all these are yes contact S8 Support and select issues - not gameplay.
    I don?t know what changed but I finally got my 5 arrows this morning

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thelasus View Post
    @hagypagy, congratulations!
    I need to craft a second Wincheseter Permit where I need tokens again from dark elf.
    Where do I get the tokens now, from the Dark Elf himself?
    Before it was a guaranteed Dark Elf spawn from the Bounty Hounter’s Outpost but now I own the Dark Elf himself. But it didn’t drop anything so far.
    The dark elf spawns from the clouds and the sky shards now, so if you want to make more permits before they are no longer required and are removed from the Royal Exchange do that before completing the trigger goal (check page 1).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gympie View Post
    I don?t know what changed but I finally got my 5 arrows this morning
    Good to know. Monster hunt ended. I wonder if that was causing the problem. Sounds like it.

Rhino Keeper
    I just started part 3 and my arrow shows one plot to expand when I go thru the goal book and when I hit expand it shows an entirely different plot
    Can?t expand to correct plot to proceed In storyline

Executive Chef
    Try force closing the game and reloading - same thing happened to me; the correct plot showed after I opened the game again.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The dark elf spawns from the clouds and the sky shards now, so if you want to make more permits before they are no longer required and are removed from the Royal Exchange do that before completing the trigger goal (check page 1).
    Has anyone had the dark elves spawn from the clouds or the shards? I managed to spawn 1 skunkupine and only wild Skyhawks. The only place the dark elves spawn for me is still the Bounty Hunter's outpost.

ETA: wow...potp. Just had a dark elf spawn from a cloud!
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 05-08-21 at 12:39 PM.

New Resident
    I?m on goal 4 and completed everything else up to this point. (I do it have any more goals for this in my list) I saw the spell of flight award but now I?m trying to expand and it doesn?t show as available. I have force closed and deleted the game and reinstalled it. I cannot find a workaround. Anyone else have this issue?

Rhino Keeper
    I?m on Part 3 where we?re looking for clues in the sky shards and I?ve chopped FOUR all the way through and gotten NOTHING. I think I?m going to take a break from this for a few days. 😕

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    I?m on Part 3 where we?re looking for clues in the sky shards and I?ve chopped FOUR all the way through and gotten NOTHING. I think I?m going to take a break from this for a few days. ��
    The clue drops from defeating a sky hawk. I have written parts 1-3 on page a few days ago...