Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/22: The Island of Audra (main story) | goals on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    The Skyhawk is not timed, only Audra was timed. Everybody gets a Skyhawk afaik. I got one and it was after the timer had expired.
    I didn't check. I did this full Arc in 7 days. Well I just have to give the staff back, currently rotting in my inventory. Just want to hold on it as memorium.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I didn't check. I did this full Arc in 7 days. Well I just have to give the staff back, currently rotting in my inventory. Just want to hold on it as memorium.
    Take a selfie with the staff and then give it back after you've made all the wind chaser permits and lanterns you want

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Take a selfie with the staff and then give it back after you've made all the wind chaser permits and lanterns you want
    Yeap all stacked up I should be able to open 1-2 plots once the island can be colonized! The card is already in:
    Staff of Audra - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: An ancient weapon that wields dark power that controlnthe skies.
    Type: Material
    Source: Harvest
    Requirements: 170 gems
    Found: Lulani
    Arc: Audra Island IV
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    I just found out that I could get a second staff of Audra. I just didn't give back the first one and respawned Lulani. Now I have my memorium

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I just found out that I could get a second staff of Audra. I just didn't give back the first one and respawned Lulani. Now I have my memorium

What does Lulani drop? Have not noticed anything...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post

What does Lulani drop? Have not noticed anything...
    I am figuring it out. So far: Coins, Iron Ore, Wyvern Milk

Rhino Keeper
    I’m sure I saw something on the first page before it was completed that we should not complete this goal, so we can keep crafting Windchaser Lanterns and Permits. Is there a reason for this, or is it in case they open more expansions that require them, we will have them?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    I’m sure I saw something on the first page before it was completed that we should not complete this goal, so we can keep crafting Windchaser Lanterns and Permits. Is there a reason for this, or is it in case they open more expansions that require them, we will have them?
    I made an extra 2 windchaser lanterns and permits and then finished off the storyline. Who knows if we need them again, so I didn't want to waste any resources. If they open up other plots with these items, then they'll come back into crafting buildings.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I made an extra 2 windchaser lanterns and permits and then finished off the storyline. Who knows if we need them again, so I didn't want to waste any resources. If they open up other plots with these items, then they'll come back into crafting buildings.
    Thank you! I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something before I completed it. I made one extra of each. It takes way too much energy to get those stones just to hold on to them until they decide to open up more land.

Lulani‘s Lair drops.... NOTHING! Seriously ��? Tried force-quit the game... still nothing

That is really disappointing!