Page 17 of 47 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/22: The Island of Audra (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Do we only need to do part 1 to get the exclusive pet? My 7 day timer is gone now.

Fashion Designer
    Correct. You only need to complete Part 1 in 7 days to get the exclusive pet.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    ShibuyaCloth - Temple of Storms gave me 300 coins on my first collection. I didn't see any black banners.
    Does collecting from it trigger Part 2? I do not want to start that yet. I prefer to gather some more feathers and stone first. I do not have any other storylines to do, other than I have not summoned all the Academy students. I have enough scrolls but already have 46/30 walkers strolling about.

Rhino Keeper
    Btw, for the collectors out there, the golden arrows stay in your inventory so you don’t need to make 11 of them. The regular arrows and golden paint do of course get used up.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

This goal flashed up really quickly and auto completed immediately - does anyone know what it is???

1: Unlocking the Island of Audra
    * Have ??
    * Have ??
    I think that was the requirements to start this quest.

You need to have:
    Thurstan’s Fort
    Sabina’s House
    Elven Outpost

Double check your goal book. Mine showed up there again until I hit the GO button

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    Make sure you have more than one Wathtower out! I had three and only the third one gave me the compass-or-whatever-was-its-name. Lantern Spires don't drop it.
    All I have out are Lantern Spires. *pouts*

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Goal 9 of Part 1 is the Third Expansion

Addendum:
    The above Third Expansion to the plot with the Temple of Storms is a pre-quel to open the Third Expansion.

Third Expansion Requirements
    Have 2200 Royalty Points
    Pay 220000 Coins
    Use 15 Wisp Lanterns
    Use 1 Expansion Permit
    Thank you! And darn. I wasn't going to try for the 7-day because new plots are sometimes so expensive like 1m. These I can actually afford. So now I'm starting late. But is the "pet" worth it? The drops look like boring old adventure supplies that I can get from my guard dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Thanks Lassus....actually I just realised I needed to do another expansion on the mainland first. I wish they would let us know what the prerequisite expansions were for these new expansions. I thought that given I had done the first two, the third would be available. But, no! Not that simple!
    What is the prerequisite?

p.s. thank you to everyone posting steps, you guys rock! Especially nic_hawk who posted a list of all the things we need to start!
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Sky shard

Noticed this in the market. Are we suppose to buy this and clear it. If so what does it do

Farm Supplier
    I?m on 2/4 and am making my 2nd wind chaser lantern. I bought LOTS of the clouds and in 2 total collections I had enough shards for the lanterns- does take energy to collect all of them.

Farm Supplier
    Chopping sky shard gives you petals of all sorts. It becomes useful only when you reach Part 3 and have to chop it to search for the clue. Later on, Sky Shard spawns dark elves. Defeat them to get "Seals of Dark Elf". Those are used to make Windchasers Permits, which are needed for expansions starting with Part 4.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    That makes sense. On part 1 we have to collect 25 of the stones. I was collecting and giving right away. At some point, my collecting showed 3 more than my giving. I ended up having to collect 3 additional stones in order to get to the 25 gives.
    I?m lost by why you had to collect 3 additional stones.