Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/22: The Island of Audra (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Not 100% sure, but it?s only one energy to try. I had already got the watchtower drop, and went to collect from my trade tickets droppers etc, saw a flash to say I couldn?t hold any more......wind.....and I had just collected from my lvl 10 Light Tower.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E19189B3-701A-43B0-99FA-B501D09B1EA7.jpeg 
Views:	101 
Size:	293.8 KB 
ID:	59007

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    That's not for the 7 day thing. I'm asking about the part where you have to press goAttachment 59006
    It?s the same thing.. this is just a 7 day event that if u wish to complete will give you a reward. If not you still have to do these goals but after a week you won?t get the special reward. Which in the past used to help you in the storyline. But I didn?t see anything unique that implicated it would help later on

Rhino Keeper
    Tips:

1. You will need to make 2 rounds of sweet cider. Start the second before you ' give the first.
    2. Max out your white petals (need 200) and red petals (need 100) - needed for 10 gold paints
    3. Max out wisp lanterns if not there already
    4. You can purchase a boatload of the clouds at 500 each. The goal to get the 25/250 can be pretty easily knocked out if you buy them all - note though they look similar, it is 2 kinds of clouds.
    5. When it comes time to go to the island, you will have to fight a skyhawk. Clear your board of monsters.
    6. Put out all your farmhouses to collect the needed arrows, I averaged 1 arrow per 5 farmhouses. Need 10 total
    7. The 7-day special drop - the bounty hunter - is a 6 hour timer. So, I don?t know what she gives yet, but she shoots cool arrows.
    8. You also get a bird (skyhawk) that looks like Nadina that drops expansion supplies on a 2-day timer.

Part 2 starts pretty easy, but comes to a screeching halt when we have to get 10 wind stones from the storm cloud which is a 4 hour timer and not a guaranteed drop.
    Last edited by nic_hawk; 04-22-21 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    Tips:

1. You will need to make 2 rounds of sweet cider. Start the second before you ' give the first.
    2. Max out your white petals (need 200) and red petals (need 100)
    4. You can purchase a boatload of the clouds at 500 each. The goal to get the 25/250 can be pretty easily knocked out if you buy them all - note though they look similar, it is 2 kinds of clouds.
    5. When it comes time to go to the island, you will have to fight a skyhawk. Clear your board of monsters.
    6. Put out all your farmhouses to collect the needed arrows, I averaged 1 arrow per 5 farmhouses.
    7. The 7-day special drop - the bounty hunter - is a 6 hour timer. So, I don?t know what she gives yet, but she shoots cool arrows.
    8. You also get a bird (skyhawk) that looks like Nadina that drops expansion supplies on a 2-day timer.

Part 2 starts pretty easy, but comes to a screeching halt when we have to get 10 wind stones from the storm cloud which is a 4 hour timer and not a guaranteed drop.
    For those who need red flower petals my scorched roses from a previous event gave me some also don?t forget all the Valentine/Love Shack event flowers

Executive Chef
    May I put my Watchtowers away after getting the Shield? Not sure if this is a once and done, or a repeat need.

Executive Chef
    Don't forget to bring out any stored Plant In A Logs from cleared land, as these are a good source of red petals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    Tips:

2. Max out your white petals (need 200) and red petals (need 100)
    6. Put out all your farmhouses to collect the needed arrows, I averaged 1 arrow per 5 farmhouses.

This is awesome! Thank you.

Too late on (1) ...

How many arrows will we need total? I am guessing 50 because you said 200 white petals (10 golden paints)?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post

Too late on (1) ...

How many arrows will we need total? I am guessing 50 because you said 200 white petals (10 golden paints)?
    10 arrows. The petals are for the gold paint you make and will need 10 of.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post

Too late on (1) ...

Which flower gives the white petals. Thanks so much. Been too long since i made them

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar1961 View Post
    I did not receive this goal when I collected from my toadstool adventure .What Adventure did you use?
    when I collected from my adventure I completed a separate goal, as well as one for this event. Sorry I got them mixed up! It?s from a totally different storyline in my goal book
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast