Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/22: The Island of Audra (main story) | goals on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tab1044 View Post
    Anyone have trouble with completing all available goals and not having the spell of flight to expand??
    No one has posted that they've had issues with this goal. Did you complete the goal that rewards the Spell of Flight? It's only 1 of the items you need to expand. Check the goals of part 2 on the first page of this thread and let me know which goal your book says compared to my post...

The expansion plot will say you need it if you click on it to expand, but that's not all you need. You will expand to the plot in Goal 5:
    * Journey further into the Island of Audra 0/1 GO | Expansion requirements: W20 - 1 Spell of Flight, 2400 RP, 300,000 coins, 2 windchaser lanterns, 2 expansion permits

Executive Chef
    My first collection from the Dark Elf gave 115 coin, 3 wood, and a Black Flag for Living Wood. Love having another Living Wood dropper, yay!

Second Dark Elf collection: 115 coin, 2 glimmerdust, black flagged Living Wood
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    I don't know if it has previously been mentioned, Kalani also drops Light Armor.

Rhino Keeper
    My Skyhawk gave me 5 energy. I just recently unlocked it, so I haven?t read this whole thread to see if that is discussed already. Previously it only gave me Skyhawk Feathers and Cloud Stones.

Executive Chef
    I don't know if anyone else is working on "Search for Sabina" (boy, am I getting tired of looking for that girl, especially when I can clearly see her wandering around my island - is she really lost? Lol!) and "Island of Audra," but they mirror each other in a lot of ways. (Gather Cloudberries and Rainberries/Gather Cloud Stones and Lightning Stones; find the Tree of the Wild (300,000 coins to expand to that area)/Journey Further into the Island of Audra (300,000 count to expand to that area), Visit the tavern and drink root beer with Thurston/Visit the tavern and drink Sweet Cider with Thurston. I guess it makes it kind of easy to do them parallel to each other.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Have to say how much I like a good news story.... and today I bring you one (well, it's good in my eyes at least!) These are the new drops for these 2 items. Previously, the lair only dropped 1 xp and the Outpost only dropped 800 coins.

Bounty Hunter's Outpost: Troll Essence, Troll Horn, Sentry Horn, Troll Club, Fish, Butterfish, Catfish, Mercury Feast, Catfish Soup, Baked Butterfish, coins, (certain quests/monster) Dark Elf spawn

Lulani's Lair: Troll Essence, Troll Horn, Sentry Horn, Troll Club, Fish, Butterfish, Catfish, Mercury Feast, Catfish Soup, Baked Butterfish, coins

The Temple of Storms now also has drops (previously coin only). Here is the list of drops: algae water, blue fish, butterfish, catfish, dire boar spawn, energy, fey crystals, fish, fuzzy moss, lost page, mermaid scales, red fish, swamp water, Thurston’s Helmet, wind patterns, water

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The Temple of Storms now also has drops (previously coin only). Here is the list of drops: algae water, blue fish, butterfish, catfish, dire boar spawn, energy, fey crystals, fish, fuzzy moss, lost page, mermaid scales, red fish, swamp water, Thurston’s Helmet, wind patterns, water
    This is great news! Thank you, SW! I took my Temple out of storage.

It says I?m on part 2 but I still haven?t defeated skyhawk 1 and I never got the second one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Persiancatluvr View Post
    It says I?m on part 2 but I still haven?t defeated skyhawk 1 and I never got the second one yet.
    Can you provide more information please? Which goal is in your book for this storyline? Read page 1 of this thread to help you as well if you haven't already. The wild skyhawk first spawns in goal 10 in part 1. That goal was to help you know how and where to spawn them for future.

You only got the skyhawk pet if you completed part 1 in 7 days from when the story was released which was on 22 April, so it had to be completed on 29 April. Please let us know if we can help you further...