Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/22: The Island of Audra (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bunbo1 View Post
    I am stuck on the Aura Island and can’t find the way to get back to the home land. Can someone tell me how?
    NNE. Look for whitecapped waters.

New Resident
    I couldn’t fine the white capped waters, but I finally can get back from trying to use the expand option and zoom out to see the other land.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bunbo1 View Post
    I couldn?t fine the white capped waters, but I finally can get back from trying to use the expand option and zoom out to see the other land.
    Good. I knew that was one way to find it, but my game crashes when I do it that way.
    Glad it works for you.
    Last edited by riverly; 04-27-21 at 11:43 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Reminder of where to get your Wisp Lantern :

Wisp lantern
    Found: sparkling mine, deep mine, adventures, Feed the Baron kitchen craft, Flyger, White Flyger, Armored flyger, Flyger cub, White flyger cub, direwolf, direwolf pup, Enfield Kit, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Plush Prince + Princess, Armored Wyvern, Wyvern Hatchling, Meadow wolf, Armored Lion, Lion, Royal Lion, Ornery Goat, L7 Fire Fly Cove, Ring Bearer Goat, Birthday Goat, Vampire bat, Pumpkin goat, Gingerman, Gingerman Stack, Fi-Fi, Shadow Kitsunecorn, Armored Black Bear, Paper Tiger, Salvatore, Royal Siren, Siren, Mantistorm cub, Mantistorm, Truffle, Fangbeast puppet, L6 Puppet Theatre, Maxotaur, Shadow Fangbeast, Shadow Skunkupine, Sweet Kitsunecorn, Spring Fangpup, Armored Widow, Widow Queen, Biggest Baddest Wolf, L7 Piggy Cottage, Bengal Tiger, Monarch Wyvern, Kitty Knight, Kit n Boots, Arctic Sled, Present Skunkupine, Rainbow Mantis, Princess Bed, Glimmergras Dragon, L6 Light Tower, Lady Buninja, Florizel, Baby Bears, Armored Lizard, Ana, Dark Knight, Armida, Prince Zahid, Cleo, White Lion, Bamboo Grove, Duchess Winifred, Skelepine, Skelebeast, Lady Winter, Monsieur Wulf, Faux Reindeer, Tiny Reindeer, Mammoth, The Portal, Romantistorm, Banshee, Snow Leopard, Herc
    Thanks for posting this. For the first time in what feels like forever I am tremendously low on wisp lanterns. Shocking! Lol

Rhino Keeper
    In 4 days, every 4 hours, I try to collect from Storm Cloud. I have just wind stone and after that: nothing anymore..

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The wind stones are rare but there is no hurry as the timed part is over anyway. It's main story so like other main story goals I'm going to relax now and if they drop then they drop and if they don't then I try again next time. In the meantime as we are going to need more of the windchaser lanterns then it gives time to craft normal lanterns.

Fashion Designer
    I'm making sure I have around 100 lanterns for Friday, when there most likely will be a land sale. Maybe even on our new beautiful island

I'm collecting cloud stones until then and only making windchaser lanterns, when I max out on regular lanterns.
    I'm also crafting regular lanterns for the first time in a looooong time and collecting from my regular lantern droppers, but not from any of the other possible droppers that I wouldn't normally collect from. The "chance" is not worth it to me when I can have guaranteed lanterns from crafting with minimum energy expenditure. Well, I'm also not using my workshops for anything else at the moment, and I can be patient with a main storyline.
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Rhino Keeper
    Just started the timed goal and forging the sword.
    Do I have any chance of finishing it in time if I play hard?
    A little over 24 hours?
    Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Just started the timed goal and forging the sword.
    Do I have any chance of finishing it in time if I play hard?
    A little over 24 hours?
    Thank you!
    Depends on your energy reserves - as you need to collect from about 200 clouds.
    If you have the energy you’ll have no issues.
    I finished Part I on the first day.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Depends on your energy reserves - as you need to collect from about 200 clouds.
    If you have the energy you’ll have no issues.
    I finished Part I on the first day.
    Thanks so much - I do have energy available. I?m all in - you?ve inspired me!