Page 24 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/22: The Island of Audra (main story) | goals on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    For anyone wanting a peek past Part 2, here are the first six goals of Part 3.

Goal 1:
    Visit 3 places: Temple Of Storms, tavern, Thurston's

Goal 2:
    One expansion on island, location and requirements in images.
    Attachment 59066
    Attachment 59067

Goal 3:
    Destroy sky shard, 20 hits. Find a clue from destroying the shard. Fight one sky hawk.

Goal 4:
    Visit the temple of storms once. (3 gems to skip past this in goal book)

Goal 5:
    Visit old Thomas' house once to get the map of winds from him.

Goal 6:
    Journey to the Bounty Hunters post. This requires two expansions.
    First expansion, to left of Bounty Hunter post:
    Attachment 59069
    Requirements are 3000 royalty points, 425000 coins, 3 expansion permits, 3 wind chaser lanterns

Second expansion:
    Attachment 59070
    Requirements are the map you already have, 3300 royalty points, 500000 coins, 3 expansion permits, 3 wind chaser lanterns
    Thanks for posting that! Let me get started on those windchaser lanterns as I wait for years for those wind stones to drop

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Thanks for posting that! Let me get started on those windchaser lanterns as I wait for years for those wind stones to drop
    You're welcome! Thanks to you and others for posting goals as well.

The wind stones are like the dragonfly wisps from the Swamp Skimmer in Misty Marshlands part 2, goal 6. That was collect 10, then give to Thurston. (There is a note from SW in that misty marshlands goal write up that it's expected to take weeks to complete). Would be better if S8 just did a guaranteed drop every 24 hrs, or longer, as long as it was guaranteed. Or if the game had us craft something out of a drop we collect every 4 hrs... something more creative than gambling on our gambling. I appreciate doing something in the game to be engaged, rather than just getting ticked off with no drop after no drop.
    Last edited by farmerted7; 04-25-21 at 01:45 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    I?m to that part now so I guess I?ll see what my drop rate is. I have a TON of other story lines I?m working on so I?m okay w this one taking time. I?m trying to finish elemental discovery part two in time to get the exclusive pet. I?m also not done a misty marshlands, what storms that may come, and I?ve barely started the hidden forest. And I?m still working on raising the stakes and I play a lot. There are times that I think I won?t ever finish any of these story lines!
    You didn't ask for advice, but I'll give it anyway cause that's how I roll, lol.

Some storyline quests cost a lot more than they give in rewards. Some are not in the critical path to progress the main storyline. Raising the Stakes, Hammer Time, the Baron's statue and Pepe le skunkupine are parked on my quest log.

I encourage you to do Hidden Forest. It took a while because I only had one wisp pet from Search for Sabina and not many energy sources to hunt for other wisps. I've just finished the slog and all three pets are super reliable droppers now: sloth gives earth wisp, rhino gives mithril, elephant gives trade ticket. (I think the drops were less regular at release) A great reward for storyline!

I did 2 parts of Misty Marshlands but no big benefit so far. Haven't started Elemental part 2 because I'm not good at timed work.

What Storms May Come is cost-intensive. You have been playing a long time so maybe you are better off financially. Routine chopping resources for the mermaid castle cost 80k and 20k per piece. I'd wiped out my cash just buying the plot, lol. I pressed forward into the area and reached the long slog for orange shells. So that's ongoing now.

At the Academy I'm in a long slog for Benediction Brews for part 1.

I'm hoping my cash pile (2.9m) will be enough for the upcoming land sale. I think I'm gonna have to skip the Audra girl to save coins. But her drops look like simple adventure supplies? i have guard dogs for that. Any advice, anyone?
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Seems like any new storyline advancement, entails something that will slow upper level players down...when you have all supplies at maxed levels, then making very rare drops, ie storm cloud stone drops, take a long time, helps to prevent players speeding thru an event...frustrating, but understandable....always reminds me of the dreaded Sister Sister event....( the memory which still makes my brain cringe) ...this time, i find even speeding up the cloud, doesnt guarantee the stone drop..so...will have to fall back on what was it called?? Oh yes, patience! Good luck, everyone! Sigh..........

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post

I'm hoping my cash pile (2.9m) will be enough for the upcoming land sale. I think I'm gonna have to skip the Audra girl to save coins. But her drops look like simple adventure supplies? i have guard dogs for that. Any advice, anyone?
    Can I ask how you know there is going to be a land sale?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    What is O5, O6, O7, or O8?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    See page #1, or in the sig below.
    But we don't need these, right? I don't have them, but after rebooting an expansion square turned up on the island. I'm saving up for land sales so I didn't open it.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekyqueen20 View Post
    Can I ask how you know there is going to be a land sale?
    Only because other people said so, heh. It did happen the other times we got new storyline land. A couple (3?) of other new squares will temporarily be "on sale" for half their normal number of coins, lanterns, permits.

Farm Supplier
    Here are goals for Part 4

Goal 1:
    Complete two expansions:
    W22; 3600 royal points, 600,000 coins; 4 wind chaser lanterns, 3 expansion permits
    V22: 3800 royal points, 650,000 coins, 4 wind chaser lanterns, 1 wind chaser permit

Goal 2:
    Warn 20 community members of the storm
    Ask neighbors for 20 wanted posters
    Visit Sabina's house

Sky Compass added to inventory upon completion.

Goal 3:
    Expand to Lullani’s Lair V21
    1 Sky Compass
    4000 Royal Points
    700,000 Coins
    4 Wind chaser Lanterns
    1 Wind chaser Permit

This is the last expansion for this storyline. Do no complete this goal if you want to continue making Wind chaser Lanterns and Permits.

Goal 4:
    Destroy 1 Sky Shards
    Find Lulani Helm 1 (requires chopping several Shards)
    Enter Lulani’s Lair 1

Goal 5:
    Defeat Lulani (150 hits, spawns from the Lair)
    Retrieve the Staff of Audra (autocomplete when you defeat Lulani)
    Return the Staff of Audra (click on Go)

Receive Audra.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post

Don’t stress about the Bounty Hunter (the Audra girl if you complete in 7 days). Her drops match the guard dogs.

I agree with what you said above and definitely recommend the Hidden Legacy quests before the Elemental Discovery quests. The 3 pets from both quests approximately the same drops; however, I prefer the pets from Hidden Legacy. Hortensia is 10 hrs and the Turtle is 22. Both are guaranteed Trade Ticket droppers, but you can get 2 collections in each day from Hortensia.

The mermaid storyline is definitely a long term goal, but it is great to get 2,000 coins every 2 hrs and a guaranteed monster drop for the daily goals in other events.
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 04-25-21 at 02:30 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by manusing View Post
    Did you notice that the things which usually give wisp lantern now just give earth wisp? Or it is just me?
    All my usual sources are giving me wisp lanterns at what seems to be normal rate: Princess Bed, Widow Queens (I have two), and I am fairly sure Deep Mines.