Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/22: The Island of Audra (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    I had the same thing happen. Completely restart your device, it was the only way I was able to get the "go" to autocomplete. Restarting the castle story app only didn't work for me.
    I have done this and still no spell of flight 
    I have even deleted the game and reinstalled it. Still stuck. Probably stuck ill next week.
    Last edited by nukesters2; 04-24-21 at 10:11 PM.
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    I can confirm that the same thing happened to me, except that I don't have that many gems so it kept saying "you don't have enough gems" and then it just froze there. I had to completely restart my device, not just restart the castle story app, to get the "Have a spell of Flight" to autocomplete.

When I just closed & restarted the castle story app only, then clicked "go" on "Have a spell Flight", the screen took me to some strange purchase menu that I cannot seam to find in the Market now. It had several items I've never seen before on sale for gems only, one item I believe was 500 gems. I think it would have been really easy to have gems deducted if I actually had some to deduct.
    Yes! Still have the (same) problem! It doesn?t mather how often I restart the game, it still keeps loading and loading. It?s time to ask help from Castle Story.
    Hope that you can play the game! Time to sent SC a message.
    (Sorry for not writing it well. I can?t write and express english very well)

Rhino Keeper
    After 4 collections, still no wind Stone. Good thing this part isn’t timed!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    After 4 collections, still no wind Stone. Good thing this part isn’t timed!
    You're not the only one. I collected all day yesterday and even 1 time in the middle of the night, but nothing.
    I got my first drop this morning.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    You're not the only one. I collected all day yesterday and even 1 time in the middle of the night, but nothing.
    I got my first drop this morning.
    I actually sacrificed some gems, and sped up 2 collections. So 5 collections down, and no wind stone drop. This is ridiculous. I can understand maybe a 50% drop rate, but 5 collections??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    It's in Part 2. When you do the expansion to the left of the Temple of Storms you get the Storm Cloud. It has a 4 hour timer and occasionally drops the Wind Stones.

Attachment 59060Attachment 59061

Here's the Wind Stone inventory card:
    Attachment 59062 Attachment 59063

I got 2 from my first 4 collections
    I?m to that part now so I guess I?ll see what my drop rate is. I have a TON of other story lines I?m working on so I?m okay w this one taking time. I?m trying to finish elemental discovery part two in time to get the exclusive pet. I?m also not done a misty marshlands, what storms that may come, and I?ve barely started the hidden forest. And I?m still working on raising the stakes and I play a lot. There are times that I think I won?t ever finish any of these story lines!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    I?m to that part now so I guess I?ll see what my drop rate is. I have a TON of other story lines I?m working on so I?m okay w this one taking time. I?m trying to finish elemental discovery part two in time to get the exclusive pet. I?m also not done a misty marshlands, what storms that may come, and I?ve barely started the hidden forest. And I?m still working on raising the stakes and I play a lot. There are times that I think I won't ever finish any of these story lines!
    I know how you feel; at one point I had three events/story lines going at the same time and it was hard work! Growing and chopping trees, clicking on various flowers, replenishing inventories...I still feel funny not visiting Ivy every 12 hours - it seemed like I was there twice a day for a year. The current four hour visit is quite relaxing in comparison.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    After 4 collections, still no wind Stone. Good thing this part isn?t timed!
    Same here. Ugh! So annoying. 4 hour wait time between collections & we need 10. Collected 5 times myself, still not even one Wind Stone.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    I have done this and still no spell of flight 
    I have even deleted the game and reinstalled it. Still stuck. Probably stuck ill next week.
    Same thing is happening to me. I can't move on to the next goal because I'm stuck at this one. I tried rebooting my iPad several times, it didn't work.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Nvangel, I had the same problem, and had to expand on my main island to allow me to expand to this plot. I had to open up O6, O7 and O8, then I was able to expand onto the island plots.
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Princess, I had to expand plots O5, O6 and O7 on the mainland to access the plots on the island. The interactive map link on page 1 of this thread will show you where they are - they are in the south eastern part of the mainland.
    Once I expanded those, I could access the new plots. Force closing didn't work for me.

Just did collection 2 from the Storm Cloud - nothing either time.

Of those three plots, I only have O7 open and was able to get to the island. It sounds like there may be a glitch. For some people force closing resolves the issue. Some have posted that they had to do several restarts to get it to open up for them.

Is there anyone here who has not yet opened plot O5, O6, O7 or O​8 who can confirm they were able to expand to the island?

EDIT: Thanks ShibuyaCloth for the reminder that PLOT O8 is unavailable and cannot be unlocked.

The Interactive Expansion Map: https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/GlimmerForestMap.html
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 04-25-21 at 12:21 PM.