Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/22: The Island of Audra (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Thanks Lassus....actually I just realised I needed to do another expansion on the mainland first. I wish they would let us know what the prerequisite expansions were for these new expansions. I thought that given I had done the first two, the third would be available. But, no! Not that simple!

Fashion Designer
    Part 2/4 goal 3
    Visit Tavern
    Drink sweet cider (2 are needed - made in kitchen) - 2 hrs for each cider
    Last edited by ladlasse; 04-23-21 at 04:11 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    ShibuyaCloth - Temple of Storms gave me 300 coins on my first collection. I didn't see any black banners.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Is there a special trick to get back to the mainland LOL? I have restarted the game several times and I still end up somewhere in the middle of the sky or water I tried moving left right up down and I'm still in the blue. Maybe I am just that awful at this LOL. Thanks for any help. I also tried zooming out to no avail

P.S. I was thinking the island was in the upper right corner and it's actually in the lower left LMAO! I've always been bad with directions.
    Last edited by kat8rose; 04-23-21 at 05:26 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Is there a special trick to get back to the mainland LOL? I have restarted the game several times and I still end up somewhere in the middle of the sky or water I tried moving left right up down and I'm still in the blue. Maybe I am just that awful at this LOL. Thanks for any help
    Yes, I've been lost out at sea many times. If it feels to me I'm not getting anywhere I back paddle. Lol.

Executive Chef
    Wow! (Heart eyes) It?s...beautiful!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Is there a special trick to get back to the mainland LOL? I have restarted the game several times and I still end up somewhere in the middle of the sky or water I tried moving left right up down and I'm still in the blue. Maybe I am just that awful at this LOL. Thanks for any help. I also tried zooming out to no avail
    Zoom out as far as you can & then keep pushing the island down as many times as you can to get back to the mainland. Hope it helps.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Part 2/4
    Goal 4 - Go to Thurston's fort
    Goal 5 - Must expand to a plot on the island. It requires 2 windchaser lanterns. They are 5 hrs each. The one you made previously counts, but you'll need to make a second one (or hopefully both at once).
    Last edited by ladlasse; 04-23-21 at 06:10 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Goal 2 of Part 2/4 :
    - Defeat Wild Skyhawks 2
    - Gather Skyhawk Feathers 4
    - Gather Cloud Stones 6
    - Forge a Windchaser Lantern 1 (Workshop, 5 hours, 4 Skyhawk Feathers, 6 Cloud Stones, 10 Wisp Lanterns)
    You will need 2 windchaser lanterns in goal 5. Since it takes 5 hrs, try to forge it beforehand.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    It would be great if we had a boat the ruler could cross in.
    Of course, then we would need a ferry faerie...
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...