Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/22: The Island of Audra (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Is Lulani a dropper or a walking citizen?
    If she?s a dropper, any idea what she drops?

I am holding off on the last expansion plot for a while to craft more materials, but still curious.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	907259C5-C2B2-46C8-A85E-9C0F709DEAFD.jpeg 
Views:	75 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	59082Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5E10DDA9-E659-4A49-9920-60C7D4EFAEAE.jpeg 
Views:	80 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	59083 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C270D531-9189-4694-95EE-51D1B909DFB1.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	142.7 KB 
ID:	59084

Ore dropper, 10h collection. She’s lovely!

Am so short of wisp lanterns, made only 2 extra windchaser lanterns and 2 extra windchaser permits before I went ahead and expanded the plot.
    Last edited by zoroak; 04-27-21 at 02:25 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Storm cloud gives nothing!

Fashion Designer
    I?m on 4/4 waiting for my wanted posters, went to make the last 4 wind chaser lanterns and the craft is not available, I presume it will return when my requests have been fulfilled. I wasn?t expecting that, thought that would only happen after the final part. I?ve scrolled through 3 times in my workshop.

PS The requests are coming in quickly compared to the storybook event, I?m assuming this is possibly because everyone is up to a different part of the story and the system is not being overwhelmed with requests?
    Last edited by BiggerBubbles; 04-27-21 at 05:52 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I cannot get a single Wind Stone to drop to save my life! Suggestions?! Thanks!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I do have a small complaint, which is that the lovely new building takes up 3x3 and drops 400 coins. If it is going to be max size, I would like to request a better reward please. It's so pretty I hate to have to send it to storage.

I was reading page one (thank you Spiritwind!) and noticed completing part one gave a Skyhawk. I'd thought the bounty hunter was the reward. But after checking inventory, I did find a Skyhawk. It has a 2 day timer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    I cannot get a single Wind Stone to drop to save my life! Suggestions?! Thanks!
    They have a low drop rate. Make windchaser lanterns while you're waiting to get all ten.
    After several days I have 4.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I do have a small complaint, which is that the lovely new building takes up 3x3 and drops 400 coins. If it is going to be max size, I would like to request a better reward please. It's so pretty I hate to have to send it to storage.

I was reading page one (thank you Spiritwind!) and noticed completing part one gave a Skyhawk. I'd thought the bounty hunter was the reward. But after checking inventory, I did find a Skyhawk. It has a 2 day timer.
    The Bounty Hunter was the reward for finishing Part 1 within 7 days. The Hawk was for finishing

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Same with me, only I?m on 6 times now.
    I?m only getting white and purple petals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I?m on 4/4 waiting for my wanted posters, went to make the last 4 wind chaser lanterns and the craft is not available, I presume it will return when my requests have been fulfilled. I wasn?t expecting that, thought that would only happen after the final part. I?ve scrolled through 3 times in my workshop.

PS The requests are coming in quickly compared to the storybook event, I?m assuming this is possibly because everyone is up to a different part of the story and the system is not being overwhelmed with requests?
    Dont worry, yes they come back, im in the process of making the (hopefully last) 4 i need.

Fashion Designer
    Omg - drop rate for wind stones from from storm cloud is RIDCULOUS!!! Been stuck there for a few days now, collecting all the time (making windchaser lanterns as I go) and I currently have been able to collect ONE WIND STONE! I don’t think they want everyone to have a chance to finish
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery