Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/22: The Island of Audra (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    The spawn rate for the wild Skyhawks is amazing! I am going to fly through as many clouds as I can to gather feathers before the drop rate changes! I hope S8 brings out a character to to drop the cloud stones (that's the rare cloud drop, right?) or a special cloud for the sort of equivalent of faun seals. If the spawn rate stays good it would be less pressing, but it does take a lot of time to wade through. It would be a time saver.

Edit add: S8- AMAZING! A new island! Fab graphics! Wonderful animations! Thank you! : D
    I collect Feathers from the Skyhawk about 4 or 5 times in a row. This takes up a lot of energy since it takes 15 hits to defeat (actually a few less). Then I go to the mainland and spawn a monster. I return to the Island and then collect from the Clouds. You could also spawn the Skyhawk from an isolated Cloud, and then collect from the rest of your Clouds. It's a good system, but is very energy intensive.
    Agreed, love the new storyline!

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13F16183-388A-4C20-8B03-4D77A9A03D93.jpg 
Views:	282 
Size:	132.4 KB 
ID:	59053

Close look of the two buildings unlocked

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Well this is not good. With a 4 hr timer, or 16 gem speed up I had hoped the storm cloud would give at least 1 wind stone but none at all is not what I expected!

The story follows the exact same quests and drop rates from Sabina's arch.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...rch-for-Sabina

If you follow that, you will notice that on Part 2 goal 6, SW has noted
    * Pick Wildberries 0/10 GO (skip 200 gems) | these are really rare! (You don't need to wait till you have 10 before moving on, but it's safer if you wait. SW)

Wildberries are the equivalent of Wind Stones in this story.

Patience seems to be the way to go on this part. Gives you time to gather more materials for the future expansions.
    Last edited by Lyzau; 04-24-21 at 01:18 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    ... If you follow that, you will notice that on Part 2 goal 6, SW has noted
    * Pick Wildberries 0/10 GO (skip 200 gems) | these are really rare! (You don't need to wait till you have 10 before moving on, but it's safer if you wait. SW) .....
    How would we move on with less than 10 stones/ berries when the Goal askes to gather and give 10? (by paying the 200 Gems?)

As a stalling technique it's very effective, but also frustrating. A 4 hour wait for a rare drop of which we need 10?
    I got nothing on my first collection too

I have to keep in mind it's a Main Story Event, and we're not meant to finish all of them in a week.
    Patience indeed
    Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 04-24-21 at 02:19 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I'm so sorry you lost so many Gems. I know it feels terrible
    Can you be more specific about how/ when you lost them? Did you see it happen? Did you accidentally speed something up?
    Didn?t speed up anything!
    Going to the Kingdom goals
    => The Island Of Audra Pt. 2.4
    => pushed the button go
    => Expand
    =>Expansion requirements
    =>Have a spell of Flight=>go
    =>and then it keeps loading and loading and loading and took 500 gems!
    Since yesterday eve and and this point it?s still loading...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    How would we move on with less than 10 stones/ berries when the Goal askes to gather and give 10? (by paying the 200 Gems?)
    I think she means don’t do the “give” part before you have collected all ten, or risk the “gather” counter going down again.

New Resident
    Hi! I think it`s time for one more building for tickets trading, even though it`ll have double timing

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I think she means don’t do the “give” part before you have collected all ten, or risk the “gather” counter going down again.
    Ow, that makes sense. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by LonBB View Post
    Didn?t speed up anything!
    Going to the Kingdom goals
    => The Island Of Audra Pt. 2.4
    => pushed the button go
    => Expand
    =>Expansion requirements
    =>Have a spell of Flight=>go
    =>and then it keeps loading and loading and loading and took 500 gems!
    Since yesterday eve and and this point it?s still loading...
    The 'Spell of Flight' part auto completed for me.
    Maybe you should contact S8 customer service, and they can see what happened : https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Try to give as much details as possible.
    I really hope it gets sorted for you, good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by dupel View Post
    Hi! I think it`s time for one more building for tickets trading, even though it`ll have double timing
    Couldn't agree more! Fingers crossed
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 04-24-21 at 04:55 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Working on the new interactive map, so the new coordinates will be:

It's a screenshot so not fully readable. But range goes from V..BH and 13..22
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Reminder of where to get your Wisp Lantern :

Wisp lantern
    Found: sparkling mine, deep mine, adventures, Feed the Baron kitchen craft, Flyger, White Flyger, Armored flyger, Flyger cub, White flyger cub, direwolf, direwolf pup, Enfield Kit, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Plush Prince + Princess, Armored Wyvern, Wyvern Hatchling, Meadow wolf, Armored Lion, Lion, Royal Lion, Ornery Goat, L7 Fire Fly Cove, Ring Bearer Goat, Birthday Goat, Vampire bat, Pumpkin goat, Gingerman, Gingerman Stack, Fi-Fi, Shadow Kitsunecorn, Armored Black Bear, Paper Tiger, Salvatore, Royal Siren, Siren, Mantistorm cub, Mantistorm, Truffle, Fangbeast puppet, L6 Puppet Theatre, Maxotaur, Shadow Fangbeast, Shadow Skunkupine, Sweet Kitsunecorn, Spring Fangpup, Armored Widow, Widow Queen, Biggest Baddest Wolf, L7 Piggy Cottage, Bengal Tiger, Monarch Wyvern, Kitty Knight, Kit n Boots, Arctic Sled, Present Skunkupine, Rainbow Mantis, Princess Bed, Glimmergras Dragon, L6 Light Tower, Lady Buninja, Florizel, Baby Bears, Armored Lizard, Ana, Dark Knight, Armida, Prince Zahid, Cleo, White Lion, Bamboo Grove, Duchess Winifred, Skelepine, Skelebeast, Lady Winter, Monsieur Wulf, Faux Reindeer, Tiny Reindeer, Mammoth, The Portal, Romantistorm, Banshee, Snow Leopard, Herc