Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/22: The Island of Audra (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Goal 7:
    Enter the Bounty Hunters Outpost once (8 hr timer, 8 gems to speed)

Goal 8:
    Defeat a dark elf and get it's dark seal.
    (Heads up: clicking on "Go" in the goal book points you to the Bounty Hunter Post. You DO NOT have to use it to spawn the dark elf. Instead, chop sky shards. You might spawn Skyhawks at first, but eventually, chopping shards will spawn dark elf. A big thanks to whoever posted earlier that shards spawn dark elves!!!)
    REWARD= 1 windchaser permit
    (AND Windchaser Permit is now craftable in the Royal Exchange: 5 Seal of the Dark Elf, 5 expansion permits, 8 cloud stones)

Goal 9:
    Defeat a Dark Elf
    Gather 5 Seal of Dark Elves
    Gather 8 cloud stones
    Prepare a Windchaser Permit (the one awarded from previous goal counts, so this is autocompleted)
    REWARD= a Dark Elf, 22 hour timer
    I had a Dark Elf spawn from a cloud BEFORE I hit the 8 hour building which gave me the quest to fight it and the bottom part was ticked off

Where can I get wild berries

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    For the past few cycles, an announcement doubling the Royal Exchange trades was the sure sign of a land sale. I did not see it this time, so would be so sure, but - ultimately - who knows....
    I just got it. )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JanuarySweets View Post
    Where can I get wild berries
    You can look anything up here : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375

Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    I just got it. )
    Me too! April 30th there is a plot sale and Royal Exchange 'enchantment' (2x Trade Tickets in half the time)

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    STORM 8 !!!! There is a problem for several of us over the weekend getting to part 2/4 and not having the spell of light to proceed. Please send out a fix for this! I lost 2 full days of play over the weekend because of this
    Did restarting help? I had that happen and closed, then re-opened the game and it worked ok.

Rhino Keeper
    I also noticed that if I fought a bird collected like ', 8- 10 clouds- HIT edit ' then fight the birds one click and collect from a few clouds the finish fighting the bird. Swap out the one cloud farthest from my clouds click the cloud spawn fight one then collect from clouds. Click the edit and collect from clouds and I keep doing this and I get more drops of the crystals. I am on part 2/4 I am collecting from the blue cloud now last step saying collect as many as I can before giving it to the goal. I have 2 wind chaser Lanterns already made so I am just doing what I explained and I have 22 cloud stones in storage. It seems as it will drop a crystal after a bird fight and when you click the edit it is a stop like the bird and I am getting a fair amount. I might be crazy because I do have 459 lighting stone in my inventory. Only one wisp needed to craft to finish the 2 part. So I guess get as many stonesas possible however Is the Wind chaser lantern option going to stay open to Craft so I know whether to collect as many stones as possible from the cloud and wait till Thursday day or Wednesday evening to finish part two therefore collecting as many wind stones needed for parts 3&4? This is the last step and I have a question : Is this the stopping point for now. Like part 3 won?t start right ? This way I can leave my collection of wind stones open. If it lets me. As lon as I do not give them right? Any way I hope the suggestion works for you with collecting cloud stones. I think 22 is a great bit with only one When chaser lantern to craft I wish I knew where the list was to find out what items drops wisp lanterns. If anybody might know where this list is please give me a link to it thank you very much

Rhino Keeper
    Been collecting from the Storm Cloud for 3-4 days & still only found 1 Wind Stone.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-26-21 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate language. Swearing in acronym form is not allowed

Rhino Keeper
    -I forgot what the cloud berries are for? I on the last stage of 2/4. Collecting cloud stones. I just read this comes to a screeching halt when the 10 stones are collected so what berries do we need to collect before this happens and do we need to make as many of the wind chaserLanterns before this happens? Or are we still going to be able to crack them after we finish part two if not this means cracked as many as you can before collecting the tenth stone? Right? I?m confused about the berries I can?t remember when I used them did I already have these in inventory or these the berries that you collect from the orange flower versus the blue ones or there?s a very that you collect from this wall I?m at the last stage so I don?t remember any tree as I looked up the berries and it said it came from a tree a certain type of tree and I think I have that tree. I need to find out what what berries are being talked about. Lol. Thank you for your help and and time.

Rhino Keeper
    I WOW. I STARTED YESTERDAY evening collecting from storm cloud AND I HAVE 3 I hope it starts to drop more than what you have gone through.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    You didn't ask for advice, but I'll give it anyway cause that's how I roll, lol.

Some storyline quests cost a lot more than they give in rewards. Some are not in the critical path to progress the main storyline. Raising the Stakes, Hammer Time, the Baron's statue and Pepe le skunkupine are parked on my quest log.

I encourage you to do Hidden Forest. It took a while because I only had one wisp pet from Search for Sabina and not many energy sources to hunt for other wisps. I've just finished the slog and all three pets are super reliable droppers now: sloth gives earth wisp, rhino gives mithril, elephant gives trade ticket. (I think the drops were less regular at release) A great reward for storyline!

I did 2 parts of Misty Marshlands but no big benefit so far. Haven't started Elemental part 2 because I'm not good at timed work.

What Storms May Come is cost-intensive. You have been playing a long time so maybe you are better off financially. Routine chopping resources for the mermaid castle cost 80k and 20k per piece. I'd wiped out my cash just buying the plot, lol. I pressed forward into the area and reached the long slog for orange shells. So that's ongoing now.

At the Academy I'm in a long slog for Benediction Brews for part 1.

I'm hoping my cash pile (2.9m) will be enough for the upcoming land sale. I think I'm gonna have to skip the Audra girl to save coins. But her drops look like simple adventure supplies? i have guard dogs for that. Any advice, anyone?
    Thanks for the advice! I?m basically slogging away slowly at the raising the stakes because I?m sick of looking at it; it will take me a long time to complete because I need to wait for the dew leaves; I only get them from Ivy?s house and sometimes from the cherub. Sigh. And the stable staples is going to take me FOREVER to finish. I?m doing pretty good at the elemental thing and I?ll finish the 25 day timed one on time because I bought the spirit lady for aguaranteed 3 map drop. I?ll eventually buy the one to get the whisp things and then I need to go back to making benediction brews. I finally made 70 and woke the stupid guy up and now I have the academy goals and I need to make 50 more. 🙄

I?m just going to slog away at the Audra goal. I only have two shards from the big cloud from two days of collecting so it?s going to take me a while to complete it. Sigh I figure when I?m done with the elemental discovery, I?ll start working on the hidden forest or try to complete the swamp adventure. I need two more snake skins and I can?t seem to get them.