Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/22: The Island of Audra (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Same here. Dark elves are gone. I only made one extra permit, but I opened the lair already so the craft is gone for me.
    Same here, no dark elves for days

Fashion Designer
    Stupid reset. Just received my ninth wind stone. I was looking at the card in inventory for a few seconds, went back to game, and found the cloud needed to be collected again. Of course, this time no wind stone. Gosh darn it. I know things like this happen to all of us, but when it's such a rare drop, it just makes it feel worse.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

No, no idea..what do i need to do? Have restarted game several times..the expansion permit build is not there...what have i forgotten?.

Executive Chef
    I am on part 3 goal 9 (last goal) and my lantern craft has disappeared and I can’t seem to spawn dark elves either.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by susieq62castle View Post
    No, no idea..what do i need to do? Have restarted game several times..the expansion permit build is not there...what have i forgotten?.
    You can only craft permits or lanterns when you have a plot open that needs it to expand.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    You can only craft permits or lanterns when you have a plot open that needs it to expand.
    There is a glitch going on right now where at least some of us don't have the Expansion Permit craft in Royal Exchange.

I only have unopened plots on Audra that require Windchaser and Explorer permit. I can craft those. I need the Expansion Permit craft back as the intermediary step-- to convert trade tickets into Expansion Permits.

Edited to add: it's fixed now for me, hoping it's fixed for all.
    Last edited by farmerted7; 05-01-21 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I am on part 3 goal 9 (last goal) and my lantern craft has disappeared and I can?t seem to spawn dark elves either.
    I get a dark elf every time from the Bounty Hunters Outpost. Of course it's an 8 hour regen time but at least it spawns every tap.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

We have new plots...they require exploration permits..which are made using expansion permits..and i cant make any expansion permits....? Thanks for any help!

Nightclub Owner
    Can some one post an inventory pic of:
    • Lulani Helm
    • Lulani?s Lair
    • Staff of Audra

I have deliberately not opened the lair plot so I can craft a few Permits more.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Can some one post an inventory pic of:
    • Lulani Helm
    • Lulani?s Lair
    • Staff of Audra

I have deliberately not opened the lair plot so I can craft a few Permits more.

This is all I have as you need to give the staff, so I no longer have it. I have finished as the plot next to the lair plot requires normal enchanted lanterns and explorer permits, so my theory is we won?t need any more, if I?m wrong well I guess I?ll make them then. If you want them bigger so you can crop them let me know.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9281B2D8-C30E-43B0-B12B-5A7C30788BB2.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	59144Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1981F233-52CA-484F-B2F2-015856CE8CA6.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	59145Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C11822BC-10A5-48DB-A0AD-51A527EA2458.jpeg 
Views:	27 
Size:	77.9 KB 
ID:	59146Click image for larger version. 

Name:	832A6EE9-E4EC-4C68-9BF6-58F63173BC4C.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	59147