Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/22: The Island of Audra (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    How or where or when do we get the Storm Cloud? I've read these posts several times looking for this answer. I can't seem to find it.
    I'm still on a 5 hour wait for craft in workshop ( for that first lantern)
    Actually I have two crafting right now.

Also, I'm wondering what ingredients are needed for the cider. Good grief!
    It's the same cider as before. I need sleep.
    Last edited by riverly; 04-24-21 at 04:32 AM.

New Resident
    I?m in bullet 7 of part 1, where thrust on says ?careful my liege, I?ll await your prompt return?. But, when I click on the ?go? it just takes me to the island and an arrow points to it. Where am I supposed to go?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ap1386 View Post
    I?m in bullet 7 of part 1, where thrust on says ?careful my liege, I?ll await your prompt return?. But, when I click on the ?go? it just takes me to the island and an arrow points to it. Where am I supposed to go?
    I think that happened to me too. Go back into your game and see if it's fixed.
    I think a restart fixed it.

Those expansions were a whirlwind. I hardly remember how I got thru them.
    Last edited by riverly; 04-23-21 at 09:22 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Thanks Lassus....actually I just realised I needed to do another expansion on the mainland first. I wish they would let us know what the prerequisite expansions were for these new expansions. I thought that given I had done the first two, the third would be available. But, no! Not that simple!
    You may not need to do another expansion, the software is buggy. Do a few force quits first, then see if it works. I found this out after expanding, and still couldn't expand. I left the game for a few hours, then I could expand.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    OMG!
    A bug? A glitch? A hack?
    Lost 500 gems with The Island of Audra! Didn’t give the gem but the game just took it!
    Referesh and restart since yesterday eve but the doe doesn’t work.����������

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonBB View Post
    OMG!
    A bug? A glitch? A hack?
    Lost 500 gems with The Island of Audra! Didn’t give the gem but the game just took it!
    Referesh and restart since yesterday eve but the doe doesn’t work.����������
    I'm so sorry you lost so many Gems. I know it feels terrible
    Can you be more specific about how/ when you lost them? Did you see it happen? Did you accidentally speed something up?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Part 2/4
    Goal 4 - Go to Thurston's fort
    Goal 5 - Must expand to a plot on the island. It requires 2 windchaser lanterns. They are 5 hrs each. The one you made previously counts, but you'll need to make a second one (or hopefully both at once).
    Expanding in Goal 5, Part 2/4 costs :
    - Spell of Flight (checked off)
    - 2400 Royal Points
    - 300.000 Coins
    - 2 Windchaser Lanterns
    - 2 Expansion Permits

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    How or where or when do we get the Storm Cloud? ......
    Goal 6, Part 2/4 :
    - Explore the Storm Cloud 1 (you get 1 from expanding in Goal 5, you can't buy any more in the Market, 4 hour waiting time, 16 Gem speed-up)
    - Gather Wind Stones 10
    - Give Wind Stones to Adamir 10
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 04-23-21 at 09:55 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Expanding in Goal 5, Part 2/4 costs :
    - Spell of Flight (checked off)
    - 2400 Royal Points
    - 300.000 Coins
    - 2 Windchaser Lanterns
    - 2 Expansion Permits

Goal 6, Part 2/4 :
    - Explore the Storm Cloud 1 (you get 1 from expanding in Goal 5, you can't buy any more in the Market, 4 hour waiting time, 16 Gem speed-up)
    - Gather Wind Stones 10
    - Give Wind Stones to Adamir 10
    Thanks! Well I'm still a ways from that goal. I figured it was tied into an expansion somewhere.

Fashion Designer
    Well this is not good. With a 4 hr timer, or 16 gem speed up I had hoped the storm cloud would give at least 1 wind stone but none at all is not what I expected!

The spawn rate for the wild Skyhawks is amazing! I am going to fly through as many clouds as I can to gather feathers before the drop rate changes! I hope S8 brings out a character to to drop the cloud stones (that's the rare cloud drop, right?) or a special cloud for the sort of equivalent of faun seals. If the spawn rate stays good it would be less pressing, but it does take a lot of time to wade through. It would be a time saver.

Edit add: S8- AMAZING! A new island! Fab graphics! Wonderful animations! Thank you! : D