Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647

Thread: Castle Story 04/22: The Island of Audra (main story) | goals on page 1

Audra

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Can you provide more information please? Which goal is in your book for this storyline? Read page 1 of this thread to help you as well if you haven't already. The wild skyhawk first spawns in goal 10 in part 1. That goal was to help you know how and where to spawn them for future.

You only got the skyhawk pet if you completed part 1 in 7 days from when the story was released which was on 22 April, so it had to be completed on 29 April. Please let us know if we can help you further...
    The title of the goal says The Island of Audra Pt. 2/4 the goals are defeat wild sky hawks 1, gather skyhawk feathers complete, gather cloudstones complete, forge a windchaser lantern complete. It says skyhaws but only shows 1 and when I click on the goal it sends me to the clouds but it never defeats anything and if I only need to defeat I skyhawk why the plural wording? Are you saying this game is over because I missed the 7 day timeline to complete it? If this is the case, why would they still have the goal on my board and not remove it? How do I know if other goals are the same?
    Last edited by Persiancatluvr; 10-16-21 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Grammar and corrections

Audra

I have the skyhawk that takes two days before I can click on it but nothing ever happens in the game. Ive been wasting my efforts for nothing. Thank you for your help.
    Last edited by Persiancatluvr; 10-16-21 at 04:28 AM. Reason: Grammar keeps messing up

Fashion Designer
    You need to click on the clouds when there is not a monster in the realm. It make take several clouds to spawn the Skyhawk but keep at it. You are looking for a Skyhawk monster to defeat not the Skyhawk S8 generously gave us.

Rhino Keeper
    I have noticed a cute animation when you have the Bounty Hunter positioned 3 tiles away from Herc, it looks like he catches her arrows in mid air

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0198.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	354.7 KB 
ID:	62173
    Bounty Hunter - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A loyal elven bounty hunter. Visit them to see what they've found for you!
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Gift
    Class: Animals
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins (125), Light Armor, Hearty Feast, Simple Feast, Longsword, Milk, Creep Tooth, Rat Tail
    Arc: Audra Island I
    Collection: 360 minutes // 6 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 24 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112172
    Herc - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A strong man with divine power. Visit him to collect Jewels, Earth Wisps, and a chance to receive Trade Tickets!
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Class: Animals
    Size: 1x1
    Drops: Coins (180), Jewels, Fur, Earth Wisp, Trade Ticket, Iron Ore, Rat Tail, Wisp Lantern, Silver Ore, Creep Tooth, Elvenite, Light Armor, Fey Crystal, Mithril
    Events: The Lightening Thief - March 2021
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 88 Gems
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112068

Under part 4, goal 3 it says “ This is the last expansion for this storyline. Do no complete this goal if you want to continue making Windchaser lanterns or permits” does that mean I need to make the lanterns and permits for ALL of the other expansions that need these before I do the expansion in the goal? There’s something like 12-13 other plots which will obviously take a long time. Am I going to lose the ability to make Winchester lanterns and permits if I complete goal 3? Wouldn’t that make it impossible for me to expand the remaining dozen+ plots? I’m confused.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    There are more plots released since this storyline was released. Some players like to make spare expansion parts is all. Go ahead and keep going through the goals.

Awesome, thank you!

Executive Chef
    From the dialogue: " There was a war, between the light and dark elves. Kalani was forced to slay her mother, and retrieve the staff. She spared her sister, but Lulani and the dark elves were banished to live on the Island of Audra, named after their queen." So slaying is ok as a plot point, but we can't use a synonym for "slay" in the forum.

Anyway, I'm off to slay this storyline! I can't imagine how long it will take to gather 250 cloud stones. It might have to wait until there is an event that I don't want to particpate in so that I can devote energy to collecting from clouds.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647