Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/22: The Island of Audra (main story) | goals on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Do you have a monster out in your realm? The Dark Elf won't spawn if there is a monster out.
    No, since the LB-MH started I have not been able to spawn a single Dark Elf. I get plenty of Skyhawks though.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by gympie View Post
    Sorry that is what I meant, can?t upload picture, but the goal is search farmhouse which is ticked of and then the find the wind chaser arrows which don?t appear, none do far
    I also have farmhouse ticked, have searched over50 farmhouses and not one windchaser arrow

Rhino Keeper
    �� There are NO dark elves spawning for me from the sky shards.. I have reached the last step of part #3. I demolished 3 sky shards: The monster spawn was 6 sky hawks and 4 skunks
    I am putting in a ticket and will report on the bug discussion.
    Last edited by eastie41; 05-03-21 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I reported the missing Dark Elves that should appear from Sky Shards which should start spawning when you get to the last goal of part 3. I note that they do spawn from the Outpost as previously posted.
    I still don?t have dark elves appearing from chopping sky shards?? We sure would appreciate a fix soon, Storm8!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by petparadise007 View Post
    I still don?t have dark elves appearing from chopping sky shards?? We sure would appreciate a fix soon, Storm8!
    I have wasted coins on Sky Shards and gone through about half a dozen and not a single Dark Elf.....only ever got them from Outpost during Part 3.

Fashion Designer
    Dark Elves now spawns from the cloud and small cloud The sky hawk is no longer a guaranteed spawn, so you get a mixture of hawks and elves and you have to collect from several clouds to get a spawn
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    Dark Elves now spawns from the cloud and small cloud The sky hawk is no longer a guaranteed spawn, so you get a mixture of hawks and elves and you have to collect from several clouds to get a spawn
    Why why why

I was so enjoying to have a guaranteed Skyhawk spawn!!

Executive Chef
    After you finish Part III and get the Dark Elf as your reward, the Dark Elf becomes available in the Market for 300 gems.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Erg..... The skyhawk spawn had a lesser waste of energy to spawn like the golem with the added benefit in balancing the tokens a bit more. I thought that was a good thing. I think adding in the elves was a good thing, but I'm not liking the extra energy drain to get spawns and don't understand the need to change that. Monster hunts are designed to be energy intensive already. Energy waste during monster hunt is a real thing, and it matters. I don't like to complain, truly. But I would like to give feedback to the change. It's frustrating to have what felt like a system that added some balance, some excitement from actually being able to get walls and do the silver trade, to what feels like throwing a bit of a wrench in the cogs. Not earth shattering, but it is disappointing.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 05-04-21 at 05:37 AM.

Totally agree. It was useful to balance swords tokens and staff tokens!! Maybe it is just a temporary bug ...