Page 18 of 47 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/22: The Island of Audra (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Correct. You only need to complete Part 1 in 7 days to get the exclusive pet.
    Thank you! I?m onto part two now. I?m confused why people are buying the clouds; I have 8 from expanding to Audra.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    I forced closed still cant expand to new island
    I had to open the expansion menu off of the market menu and click on the check-marked spot on the island

I am on part 1 level 7. It says to “journey to the island of Audra”. Do I need to do something to journey there? It shows taking me to it but I can’t do anything there.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    I forced closed still cant expand to new island
    Nvangel, I had the same problem, and had to expand on my main island to allow me to expand to this plot. I had to open up O6, O7 and O8, then I was able to expand onto the island plots.

Rhino Keeper
    I am part 2/4 . I have monoster in the Island Audra. I wanted to **** him, but new island brings me back to the Kingdom. Does anyone have the same problem?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    I?m lost by why you had to collect 3 additional stones.
    I think because I gave right after I collected each time and somehow they got out of sync. Maybe a setback or something. They should have always been the same and they were until I collected 17. Originally the give was also 17, somehow was only 14. I tried to keep giving, but it didn't change it back, so 8 had to collect 28 of the stones so the "give" part thought I had given 25. 8 guess this happened in a previous event and Spiritwind or someone else pointed out it's better to collect them all and then give.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Me neither! With a 4 hr timer I figured we would get at least 1 wind stone each time. I?ve pulled twice from the storm cloud so far and no wind stones. 🙁

Executive Chef
    What is the Spell of Flight? I need it to expand, but when I click on Go, it takes me to a whole load of gem items.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    What is the Spell of Flight? I need it to expand, but when I click on Go, it takes me to a whole load of gem items.
    It is given if you complete the goal 5 or part 2.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonBB View Post
    Didn?t speed up anything!
    Going to the Kingdom goals
    => The Island Of Audra Pt. 2.4
    => pushed the button go
    => Expand
    =>Expansion requirements
    =>Have a spell of Flight=>go
    =>and then it keeps loading and loading and loading and took 500 gems!
    Since yesterday eve and and this point it?s still loading...
    I can confirm that the same thing happened to me, except that I don't have that many gems so it kept saying "you don't have enough gems" and then it just froze there. I had to completely restart my device, not just restart the castle story app, to get the "Have a spell of Flight" to autocomplete.

When I just closed & restarted the castle story app only, then clicked "go" on "Have a spell Flight", the screen took me to some strange purchase menu that I cannot seam to find in the Market now. It had several items I've never seen before on sale for gems only, one item I believe was 500 gems. I think it would have been really easy to have gems deducted if I actually had some to deduct.
    ❗️Not Adding New Neighbors. ❗️
    ❗️🚫Do Not send Invites🚫❗️