Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Earth Day Event - 2021 April 21

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Has anyone seen this decoration in their game? It was on the pop up but I haven't seen it in the goal or the market. Has anyone won the prize from the side goal?

The City Park Bench will be available in the market from today (20 minutes from this post) until the end of the Earth Day event. Leave him alone and he feeds the pigeons, tap him and he feeds himself. Love it.

Rhino Keeper
    This is beyond ridiculous and frustrating. I keep making the required bags - needed one more white one to make the green one - suddenly I need 2! Why and how can they disappear? There’s no way to finish when all I’m doing is going backwards!

Executive Chef
    How cute!!

Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    The City Park Bench will be available in the market from today (20 minutes from this post) until the end of the Earth Day event. Leave him alone and he feeds the pigeons, tap him and he feeds himself. Love it.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    This is beyond ridiculous and frustrating. I keep making the required bags - needed one more white one to make the green one - suddenly I need 2! Why and how can they disappear? There’s no way to finish when all I’m doing is going backwards!
    You need to finish each goal before using Bags.
    If you use the white bag in the studio it will be removed from the goal.
    Look at goal you are o and finish it completely before making anything.
    Are you trying to finish a goal?
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 04-30-21 at 05:09 PM.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    Clever! That's a good purchase for me!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    You need to finish each goal before using Bags.
    If you use the white bag in the studio it will be removed from the goal.
    Look at goal you are o and finish it completely before making anything.
    Are you trying to finish a goal?
    Yes, I was trying to finish a goal - thus my post. When it said I needed 1 more white bag, I made one more, only to make it and have the number of bags needed change to two. I learned a long time ago to never make things ahead! Not the first time goals have changed and items I?ve made have disappeared. Having played the game for 6 3/4 years, I?m pretty familiar with how it works. I was one of those people who stuck it out when times were tough, remaining at level 60 - which used to be the highest level - and woke up one day to being at a much higher level. Now I?ve been at level 100 for years even though there are no higher levels to achieve. I?m just frustrated that these problems occur. Thanks for your response - I was just venting😉

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567