Thread: Hard to win special event prize from castle

Question Hard to win special event prize from castle

I am tired of playing special events when it is impossible to win the prize from the adventures in the castle. This time it is the baby bear cub from Goldilocks event. I have gone to castle adventure over ten times and no cub. Now the event is almost over and no cub. I tried to contact storm 8 by email and they did not answer but closed ticket without comment and said to come to forum where the MIGHT see my post. Boy that makes me mad. I have played this game for many years and been a fool and sunk hundreds of dollars into the game. Now the storm 8 company just blows off the concerns of a game player. Needless to say I am a little miffed at the whole situation

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thank you for your feedback. You are not alone...there are many players who do not get the random adventure prize regardless of how many adventures they go on. It can be very frustrating I know. I don't always get them either. What other players have posted to minimise the disappointment is to go into the event with no expectations about getting the random drop. I guess it's one way to approach it. Fingers crossed for next time. Thanks again for posting.