Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: GOAL: Lying in Bed - 2021 Apr 20 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    I just notice there’s a galaxy oven and it looks almost the same as these donuts. They just change the colors and added stars to the recipe.!

I have a question regarding the last recipe of the 2nd oven (10 hours). It is always been that we had to cook 24 plates? Wasn’t it just 12? Or I’m confusing things with RS?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by therainbowscafe View Post
    I have a question regarding the last recipe of the 2nd oven (10 hours). It is always been that we had to cook 24 plates? Wasn?t it just 12? Or I?m confusing things with RS?
    Not always, it was 12 for a year or so in this new goal set up but was raised to require 24 back in 2019.

But you are also correct that RS is set up backward - they require more of the recipes at the start of a goal and it lessens as we go so we only have to serve 12 of the final recipe.

Thank you for the reply @AnnirasSweets. I actually just checked out the other 15-days goals threads that you kindly created starting from the beginning of this year but also some of 2020, and yes - they basically all required 24 serves. I just confused info’s. Thanks again, very kind.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234