Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gem drops from adventures - gone the way of dragons?

Gem drops from adventures - gone the way of dragons?

Hey, Wonderful Community!

Have you noticed that gem drops from adventures have sort of disappeared? I used to get at least a few drops a week from the barracks and the keep, and now.... not a single gem drop in over a week.

What are you noticing in your realm? Are your knights and knightesses coming up dry too as far as gems are concerned? If you have gem drops, are they still the same number? I remember getting 4 sometimes.

Thanks for your share!

PS My dragons are already put away - super sad 'cuz I invested a lot of gold tokens creating a mini-herd of 16 glimmer dragons just a month or so before the drop algorithm got super stingy. : (

Executive Chef
    You're not the only one...
    This thread is already discussing the issue :
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ing-gems/page2

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I have 3 adventures running continually and get gems pretty much every time; especially for the more expensive adventures. I don't think there have been any changes in the gems that drop from adventures.

Executive Chef
    Ow, sorry AmberWillowWinter, before SpiritWinds comment I thought you were just talking about the Dragon drops.
    I didn't read carefully enough apparently.. sorry again.

I haven't noticed any difference in Adventure Gems drops.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been getting gems from every adventure. Well, every "regular" adventure -- not special 4 hour ones.

Yep, same here. It's been ages since I got gems from any adventure.

I am still getting gems from adventures

Executive Chef
    I only have the Queen's Keep and try to go on one adventure per day. I pretty much always get a few gems from each adventure. Like SpiritWind said, the more "expensive" adventures tend to drop more gems.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

I’ve been playing this for a long long time and I have experienced a definite reduction in gem drops for some adventures, especially spicy feast. I also run three continuous adventures. It’s certainly quite possible that not everyone experiences this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by elijahskingdom View Post
    I’ve been playing this for a long long time and I have experienced a definite reduction in gem drops for some adventures, especially spicy feast. I also run three continuous adventures. It’s certainly quite possible that not everyone experiences this.
    How do you run 3 adventures? I know ones keep/ court and others barrack, where’s the 3rd one?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast