Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gem drops from adventures - gone the way of dragons?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    How do you run 3 adventures? I know ones keep/ court and others barrack, where’s the 3rd one?
    It's the Haunted Keep.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    It's the Haunted Keep.
    Thanks. I hope they bring out a similar building where we can go on adventures soon in the upcoming events.

Rhino Keeper
    I am doing explore dark caves mostly everyday and earlier they use to drop 5 to 6 gems easy every time and ancient vault (everyday on other account) would always get 1 or 2 at least but there’s a drought of gems I think. Knights can’t find any on their adventures. Neither are promotion games like they use to.

How is one suppose to collect gems short of buying them?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    I am doing explore dark caves mostly everyday and earlier they use to drop 5 to 6 gems easy every time and ancient vault (everyday on other account) would always get 1 or 2 at least but there’s a drought of gems I think. Knights can’t find any on their adventures. Neither are promotion games like they use to.

How is one suppose to collect gems short of buying them?
    Hmmm, I think I usually only get 2 gems from the second adventure down in the list - Is that the dark caves one?

I don't know how else to get gems except to trade for them in the Royal Exchange and as a very rare chance from Trade with the Baron in the bakery/kitchen. I always just buy gems, so I don't really know what other options there might be.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12