View Poll Results: Do you prefer Regular Pets or Exotic Pets? Please choose the option for your platform

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • iOS: I prefer Regular Pets

27 79.41%
  • iOS: I prefer Exotic Pets

2 5.88%
  • Android: I prefer Regular Pets

5 14.71%
  • Android: I prefer Exotic Pets

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you prefer Regular Pets or Exotic Pets?

Farm Supplier
    I much, much, much prefer real pets. I really dislike the exotic plants and don’t even feed them. I wish I could put them in the cellar.

Rhino Keeper
    I prefer regular pets. The exotic pets can't be stored nor can you buy or sell their food. Make them storable. I quit putting them out because of that.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    I prefer regular pets. The exotic pets can't be stored nor can you buy or sell their food. Make them storable. I quit putting them out because of that.
    I didn't know this! No wonder I can't find exotic pet food to buy!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    Exactly!!!

There are exotic pets I would like to display on my farm, because they are gorgeous and well-designed. But I don’t since 1. They can’t be stored and 2. Exotic feeds are not tradable.

Is it possible for the Team to specify Regular/Exotic for new event prizes? I prefer regular pets, only because of the flexibility of storage plus feeds. I don’t want exotic pets to disappear given that there are players that prefer exotic. I would like to know at start of event whether the prize pet is regular or exotic, so I can decide if I want to participate.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Exactly!!!

There are exotic pets I would like to display on my farm, because they are gorgeous and well-designed. But I don’t since 1. They can’t be stored and 2. Exotic feeds are not tradable.

Is it possible for the Team to specify Regular/Exotic for new event prizes? I prefer regular pets, only because of the flexibility of storage plus feeds. I don’t want exotic pets to disappear given that there are players that prefer exotic. I would like to know at start of event whether the prize pet is regular or exotic, so I can decide if I want to participate.
    Knowing ahead of time would be good so the mods dont have to guess before someone earns it and posts.

I don't understand why they're not storable. And I do r u derstand why android can't store. I would recall like s8 to answer that question so we can understand. If it's a technical issue of code, what will it take to include that update in its next release?

I also like pookie's suggestions alot, especially sorting abilities! I wanna be able to sort my neighbors, too.

I would pay gems for some of these options.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for doing this survey. Engagement in the forum is always helpful and appreciated. Polls are fun too.

I prefer Regular Pets, probably because I?ve been playing for years and regular pets are from the original format. I would like to see the availability of more habitats vs the max allowable of 2-3. I have several pets in storage for example that I wish I had room for.

I do like the Exotic pets a lot. There are some amazing ones that I adore, especially the dolphins, sea horses, and plants I would prefer to have them be animated after they?ve been fed. I don?t like when they?re slumped over after being fed and taking 12 hours to rejuvenate. Many times I don?t collect from them because of that reason. I also am not a fan of having to make a separate food for them. Already pet food takes up 2 of my silos as is, so it?s a choice on what to make and usually I opt for regular pet food over exotics. I too would like to see them storable as well.
    Nit-picky, but I?m not a fan of the name. ?Exotic? seems an odd choice. Lol.

I like the idea of having the farm animals as actual pets vs just ?pen? animals. I liked getting the Wall Street Bull on the last event.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12