Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Geode Goodies - 2021 Apr 15 (5 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    I like this goal and the recipes are cute! But also very disappointed that we are using an oven we just used! Like others I think these recipes would have gone better in the amethyst oven!

Rhino Keeper
    I unlocked the emerald oven years ago, but not all the recipes. Minty Emerald is a new recipe, I hope by completing these goals, I add two new recipes for a total of four on the emerald oven.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C48BE918-C592-4574-A0A3-40BFE356D5D8.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	103.2 KB 
ID:	58932

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    As soon as I saw the first recipe I was mystified as to why they didn't put it on the Amethyst Oven.
    Ditto.

This is all the more frustrating to me because there is an Easter recipe that is in RS that I thought was in BS, too. I couldn’t find it and gave up, thinking I was wrong about it being here, too.

But I wasn’t wrong. It was in a car appliance. Because who wouldn’t look for Easter in the Engine Block Stove?

So annoying. Disappointing. Frustrating.
    Last edited by kayjco2; 04-16-21 at 03:41 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    agreed, these are really cute recipes but they definitely do not belong on this oven. They should have been on the Amethyst Oven or a completely new one.

I couldn?t agree with you more Anniras! It?s disappointing and feels like no effort was given 😔

Nightclub Owner
    Blue Agate Cakes:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS Cntr Dsp - Blue Agate Cakes - Emerald Oven.PNG 
Views:	62 
Size:	1.90 MB 
ID:	58940

My feelings are pretty meh. I mean, it's alright but I much prefer the first recipe. It seems that no matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to make myself like the three in a row presentation. Here's hoping the third recipe is back the older style.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Blue Agate Cakes:

Name:	BS Cntr Dsp - Blue Agate Cakes - Emerald Oven.PNG 
Views:	62 
Size:	1.90 MB 
ID:	58940

My feelings are pretty meh. I mean, it's alright but I much prefer the first recipe. It seems that no matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to make myself like the three in a row presentation. Here's hoping the third recipe is back the older style.
    I agree. The cupcakes are cute, but presentation misses the mark. The trays don?t even fit the counters and look odd. Just putting these on a cake pedestal would have made a huge difference. I just don?t understand why they keep doing the trays with all of the negative feedback. They have done other types of display so we know they have the ability. Someday it would be great if one of the designers responded to some of the feedback.

Rhino Keeper
    Please do some type of organizing and move recipes around to more appropriate stoves and ovens

Rhino Keeper
    Minty Emerald:

Name:	3654224A-A646-46F6-BC24-F33D3D39713A.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	58942
    ❗️Not Adding New Neighbors. ❗️
    ❗️🚫Do Not send Invites🚫❗️

Host(ess)
    i'm not sure why i still play this game. it seems like an after thought by the developers. and i do not think they even look at this forum or care.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast