Thread: Mining : Pretender ★ 2021 Apr 03

Executive Chef

Mining : Pretender ★ 2021 Apr 03

Hola All (:

New Pretender .. now available via mining ★

Bombs obtained via evolution of dragons who are RARE and above, commons are excluded ★

Last edited by Den8137259; 04-02-21 at 05:56 PM.
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Banned
    You get bombs for evolving common dragons, same as other dragons, 1 bomb for each 4 hrs of evolving.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    You get bombs for evolving common dragons, same as other dragons, 1 bomb for each 4 hrs of evolving.
    Second that. How do rumors like ‘evolving commons does not produce bombs’ get started?

Executive Chef
    I don’t see the issuance of ‘bombs’ each time I evolve dragons for > 4 hours ★

On a rare time I only see the pop up once, and I’m never seeing it again ★

I had to rely on my bomb-making dragons instead ★

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    I don’t see the issuance of ‘bombs’ each time I evolve dragons for > 4 hours ★

On a rare time I only see the pop up once, and I’m never seeing it again ★

I had to rely on my bomb-making dragons instead ★
    If you don't see the pop up message about bombs, I would look in storage for amount of bombs you have before and after evolving a dragon to see if you actually had them added in storage.

I don't have bomb making dragons, so not sure how bombs accumulate but with just getting them from evolving, there's a limit of 25. If you evolve a dragon and you already have 25 you won't get bombs. But I don't know if that rule applies in any way if you have bomb producing dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    If you don't see the pop up message about bombs, I would look in storage for amount of bombs you have before and after evolving a dragon to see if you actually had them added in storage.

I don't have bomb making dragons, so not sure how bombs accumulate but with just getting them from evolving, there's a limit of 25. If you evolve a dragon and you already have 25 you won't get bombs. But I don't know if that rule applies in any way if you have bomb producing dragons.
    The limit is only applicable to the bombs you get from evolving dragons.

If you have bomb-producing dragons, you can keep collecting bombs past the 25 bomb limit. But, this only applies to the bombs collected from these dragons. The limit of 25 bombs still applies to those collected from the evolution of dragons. That means that if you already have 25 or more bombs, you won't get any more from evolution.

Executive Chef
    And you get 1 bomb per 4 hours, so if you evolve something like a New England dragon, that is only 3 hours, you won't get a bomb.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    ‘If you have bomb-producing dragons, you can keep collecting bombs past the 25 bomb limit. But, this only applies to the bombs collected from these dragons. The limit of 25 bombs still applies to those collected from the evolution of dragons. That means that if you already have 25 or more bombs, you won't get any more from evolution’

Oh yes, just noted this limit ★ Ty ★