Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
What does one get from the cabbage hut?
You get *rotten* cabbages, one a day, to chuck at a baron face in the baron's tent for daily prizes. Each toss gives you something, a ha full of coins most often, but also resources, from something you collect, like milk, to a something you craft, like a potion. You can see the baron's tent prize thread, which is pinned (sorry don't know how to put in) as well as cabbage hut thread, which has been posted earlier. : )

Sorry to be off topic.

Re the event:

I have been SO lucky w the adventures, got the wittle bitty baby bear! Hasn't dropped anything but coins yet for me, it I still visit. I regret using the mama bear trap as it would have been great deco next to baby bear. Sufficient pillow drops from adventures to allow me to finish the upgrades yesterday. I have changed my game play strategy. I used to use my store of energy to chop as many items as needed for the event, which left me w enough adventure supply, in this case spoons, to go on about 6,7 adventures, and that was it. I got what I got. Now that I have more energy droppers, I just keep going on them until I complete the upgrade, going more for the bottle next resource rather than the main prize.

I used to NEVER EVER EVER get the main adventure prize - I only knew it wasn't a teasing myth by reading on the forum how other players did receive it! : ) It was lovely to receive baby bear. : )

Best wishes to all players- in this event and the general game w building resource supplies! SO FUN! : )