Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/08: A Golden Opportunity | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    SKUNKUPINE

Found: Blue-Flower Penstemon, Cloudberry Bush, Iceland Poppy Patch, Red Trillium, Rocket Larkspur, Talinum Auranticum, White Trillium, Auranticum Shrub, Red Trillium Shrub, Iceland Poppy Shrub, Larkspur Shrub, Penstemon Shrub, White Trillium Shrub, Corn, Fellora Blossom, Gingerbloom, Wheat, Sugar Cane, Tomato, Aspen Tree, Patch of Tall Grass, Skunkupine Trap, Fire Fox, Pepe le Skunkupine, Shih Tzu, Lair of Beast
    Add the Grand Rooted Lilium (it may spawn a wisp or skunkupine as well as others.)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    When you defeat a Fangbeast you will only lose 1 energy or it will be energy neutral or you'll come out with +1 more than when you started. Skunks are the same. That's been my observation at least... agree they're not a necessary spawn for this event but will help players in main story where they need them.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, the prize and goal information is now available on page 1. There are 50 academy scrolls to be won during this event. Good luck everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    The crowns are for the Academy main story line goals.
    the crowns are not for the academy quest scrolls are for the Academy class and crowns are for you to get townspeople

Fashion Designer
    Note to self: during an event, do not get so excited about a storyline quest that you are suddenly facing a 300 hp monster, lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Porridge cub is a rare adventure drop. 12h collection time, drops feasts.
    Attachment 58898Attachment 58899Attachment 58900
    It doesn't drop anything to help with the event? bummer.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

No sound on iPad

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Are you playing on an iPad? I had the same problem a while back. I did not have music turned on, tried to change all settings, etc. Nothing worked. I gave up at that time but later on when pulling down the adjustment screen from the upper right corner (home button on right) I saw the red crossed off bell. Clicked it on and can now hear the music when I want. It is easier than scrolling all over my pretty large realm to check for a monster. Otherwise I keep it off, I find it annoying.
    Thank you!!!! I could never figure this out and I thought I had tried everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I always appreciate the energy packages even though I have a herd of Alicorns I rarely use them. LOL I save them for when I REALLY want something and there isn't an energy pack. I know it's strange but I only collect from some of the daily ones also
    You know that energy stacks up right? Like, if you collect from all your Alcorns every day, that energy will build up if you do not use it. You should never "save" an Alicorn; collect from it every day and save the energy instead by storing it up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    You know that energy stacks up right? Like, if you collect from all your Alcorns every day, that energy will build up if you do not use it. You should never "save" an Alicorn; collect from it every day and save the energy instead by storing it up.
    I second that motion. I've often skipped events in the past that I didn't like,yet I'll always collect from my dailies,every day,and my weekly sources when they're available. By not playing events,and 'saving' energy,I've managed to accumulate a very nice amount of energy. So much so,that I'll never have to worry about running out of energy. I find I can go as hard as I want during events,then save up again in between finishing one,and starting the next. And,if I don't like an event's prizes,or a leaderboard, it's one or two weeks of collecting energy. You'd be amazed how quickly it builds up. Oh,and imo,daily Ali's are a much better investment during sales,than weeklies. Collecting daily,whilst most might only drop 2-4 energy,the occasional 20,50,100 drops more than make up for the 40 energy once a week from a weekly ali.
    Last edited by roksta72; 04-11-21 at 06:00 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I third this, for all the reasons robotparade stated.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast