Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/08: A Golden Opportunity | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Whoohooo !!! Second time Ciara gives me 100 energy ! (The one with red hair wrapped around her) glad i spend some gems on her !

Sorry.. completly off topic 🙈 but i'm sooooo exited 🥳🙈

Farm Supplier
    Who has bought the bear?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1A9F3CA9-1D1D-4916-9A9D-85DD63020CE1.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	110.7 KB 
ID:	58918  

Executive Chef
    Goldie's collection time is 8 hours.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by salima240 View Post
    Who has bought the bear?
    I was wondering about this, too. Does it do anything, or just walk around? I love bears so have been really into this event, but 200 gems is steep if he doesn't do anything. Also, he doesn't really fit in with the "cartoony" feel of Mama Bear and Cub. The wooden bear decoration is also a bit different. I like it, but it doesn't feel like a cohesive collection. Can you tell I watch "Project Runway?" Lol!

I'm getting frustrated that I have to use 100% of my daily energy to chop these stupid stumps. Sometimes I only get a clawed wood 1 out of 5 chops. and wooden spoons only 1 or 2 per stump. One of my accounts has finished the chapters/goals, but the other ones are still slaves to these stupid stumps and elm trees, and I'm just sick of it.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

My game reset just as I have placed my fairy chests I had just earned. (Support comments removed). Now I can make my bear statue today

(Edit: super happy for you but please do not post support comments on the forum as we are not allowed to do that in line with forum rules. SW)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-15-21 at 02:46 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I agree - I would also like to have a Cub Plushie.
    I agree as well! Hopefully S8 will make it happen!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Agreed! Lackluster to get the cub? He?s what I want most of all, and he?s what I have the least control over getting. It?s about luck. If I *have* to, I can buy extra fairies to get Mama Bear, and I could use gems to get Goldilocks, but Baby Bear is just luck. As a newer player, I don?t have many Golden Eggs, and I?m finding it extremely rare to find wooden spoons, so I can?t go on many adventures (unless, of course, I want to spend tons of gems, which I don?t without being guaranteed to get the baby).
    I actually got lucky this time and got the cub. It?s actually the first time I?ve gotten the extra prize from the adventures.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    You know that energy stacks up right? Like, if you collect from all your Alcorns every day, that energy will build up if you do not use it. You should never "save" an Alicorn; collect from it every day and save the energy instead by storing it up.
    I?m confused by what you mean; can you elaborate? Normally you can?t get more than40, but you can go over if you collect from energy animals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    I actually got lucky this time and got the cub. It?s actually the first time I?ve gotten the extra prize from the adventures.
    Mine, too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    RoyalBlue305, I agree with RonjaR82. Having so few energy droppers early on, it's important to make use of the 40 energy every two hours, even if you don't log in that often. You haven't accumulated enough energy droppers to begin overstocking energy yet.

If you don't have a cabbage hut, you should definitely work on getting one. Sometimes there are great energy droppers that can be won in the Baron's tent. Not this round, but they do show up.

I generally don't stop doing events because I like the rewards. I did bypass Hercules as I wasn't fond of it and worked on a few other things in real life.
    What does one get from the cabbage hut?