Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/08: A Golden Opportunity | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Goldie and Porridge Cub (I was lucky this time ) are invited to Alina's tea party!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2852.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	309.3 KB 
ID:	58953

Lovely event S8, I really enjoyed it

New Resident
    I finally got Goldie. Placed her on my board and then she vanished. She is not in my inventory.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugwb52 View Post
    I finally got Goldie. Placed her on my board and then she vanished. She is not in my inventory.
    She was eaten by Mama Bear.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Oh wow, that's awesome! ❤️ My timer was showing 4 Gems at 1.5 hrs left so I thought it would've been more expensive all the way, thank you!

(Agreed. That's a great price, totally encourages progress and even spending to get there and finish. Lovely. 😊❤️ )
    The speed up cost is a gem for each 30 minutes or part there of. 1 hour 31 minutes would still be 4 gems.
    The difference between speeding up and outright purchase of Goldie is ridiculous. I am at 887 bears, so 19 gems to finish right now. Cost to buy Goldie is 1202 gems. Obviously with the time left, I should not need to speed up.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugwb52 View Post
    Sometimes that happens but can be fixed by either confirming you hit that milestone and your game didn't jump back (collect again from the den), she bounced on your board when you placed her and is now in hiding behind a building or similar or she did a runner and you need to ask Support to put her back for you. Here's the link to support if you need it. They will only take a couple of days to resolve your ticket. S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    She was eaten by Mama Bear.
    NOM nom nom! Lol

Executive Chef
    Goldie has arrived - I hope these ladies are cautious if they go Into the Woods!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	314BB543-5D0E-45E6-B4A0-A13B63D909E5.jpeg 
Views:	75 
Size:	216.3 KB 
ID:	58964

Interesting that they are from three different genres - book, fairy tale, and nursery rhyme - but they go so well together!

New Resident
    I already finished 1000, and didn't received goldie

New Resident
    Is anyone else struggling to get the porridge cub? I’ve been using almost all my energy to chop the stumps and I barely get any wooden spoons. I have tons of clawed wood now but I’ve already upgraded the bear den to level 6 so it’s no use to me. This part of the event seems to be purely luck and now there’s less than a day left so it’s been a huge waste of energy and effort
    Last edited by shoq101; 04-21-21 at 12:44 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mandy_dd View Post
    I already finished 1000, and didn't received goldie
    Please refer to my post above and reach out to Support if you need to. Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    The speed up cost is a gem for each 30 minutes or part there of. 1 hour 31 minutes would still be 4 gems.
    The difference between speeding up and outright purchase of Goldie is ridiculous. I am at 887 bears, so 19 gems to finish right now. Cost to buy Goldie is 1202 gems. Obviously with the time left, I should not need to speed up.
    Thank you! ❤️ Wow that's an even steeper cost, sheesh. Really must be very strong encouragement to play through 😅

Quote Originally Posted by shoq101 View Post
    Is anyone else struggling to get the porridge cub? I?ve been using almost all my energy to chop the stumps and I barely get any wooden spoons. I have tons of clawed wood now but I?ve already upgraded the bear den to level 6 so it?s no use to me. This part of the event seems to be purely luck and now there?s less than a day left so it?s been a huge waste of energy and effort
    I actually don't continue trying to get the Adventure Prize after finishing for this reason- it just leads to frustration and since i'm still building my realm I have other things i'd rather spend the game time/energy on. Since the only thing I need if finished is those Adventure items, I feel like the hyperfocus on that one item makes me feel like the game's out to get me and the drop rate decreased when it really was just the normal rng fluctuations. 😂 The few times i've tried (reeeally wanted the prize) i've been in the same boat, not able to get the specific resource needed and veeery disappointed when the extra adventure chances come up lacking. Personally prefer to keep the whole thing a surprise! 😅

I'm still working towards Goldie. Have to be vigilant with my check ins. 👍

Good luck with the final "day"/hours all! ❤️