Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/08: A Golden Opportunity | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I spent 450 gems on a cabbage hut (one for each of 4 accounts - that adds up!)that doesn't accumulate any cabbages. Maybe I need to contact support. My inventory never shows any cabbages waiting to be used.
    When you collectfrom the Cabbage Huts, you should be able to see the Rotten Cabbage drop and you should be able to see how many you have in your inventory and in the Baron’s Tent itself.
    If they don’t accumulate (or drop) something is defenitly wrong. Contacting S8 support seems a good step.
    It’s a shame you purchase have been so disapointing, I truly hope you get to experiance how great they can be.
    Good luck!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I spent 450 gems on a cabbage hut (one for each of 4 accounts - that adds up!)that doesn't accumulate any cabbages. Maybe I need to contact support. My inventory never shows any cabbages waiting to be used.
    The Hub has a dedicated thread about the barons tent with instructions on how to accumulate cabbages. Perhaps read through that first before going to Support given everyone else can and does accumulate cabbages.

Any further discussion must not be made here in this thread; please continue discussions about the tent in the current active thread found at the top of discussion forum as a sticky thread. If you need additional help feel free to message me and we can work through it. Thanks

FYI, baby bear has dropped coins only so far, once 10k! Which is fab, just not the feasts promised. Adorable wittle bear(!) but S8, please fix drops. Unless it's just me??
    Last edited by AmberWillowWinter; 04-18-21 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Feast addition

Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    FYI, baby bear has dropped coins only so far, once 10k! Which is fab, just not the feasts promised. Adorable wittle bear(!) but S8, please fix drops. Unless it's just me??
    It will not do its special drops until the event is over.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    I actually got lucky this time and got the cub. It?s actually the first time I?ve gotten the extra prize from the adventures.
    First time getting the special adventure drop for me, too! I even collected $10k from the little cub!

Executive Chef
    Woohoo: 10 more bear and breakfast collections and I will be all done! (Plus 4 more yellow faeries).

Rhino Keeper
    I got Goldie today, collection time is eight hours, first drop was trade ticket!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    Will we be able to buy Goldie at the end of the vent with gems and if so, how many? I haven't been able to play this event but can always use a trade ticket dropper.
    Sort of? Under your Community Event Individual Prize Tracker, it shows you how many Gems you'd need to spend to reach the next prize. Once you have that prize, I believe the number updates to show how much you would need to spend to reach the next. In my opinion it seems to be waaaay more expensive to buy from there rather than Gemming through parts of the event to have a fully-upgraded bear den to speed up the timer on (Fully Upgraded = 25 bear currency per 2 hours collection, speed up [strike]around... 8 Gems (? need to check) )[/strike] (Edit: 4 Gems, thank you Ronja! ❤️) may have been, but I don't have exact numbers for the event's total gem cost. ^^'

For example, I have 604 bear currency and my next Individual Prize will be rewarded at 650 bear currency, which I will surpass in 2 collections (+50) over the next 4 hours from my fully upgraded bear den... and the system wants 350 Gems for that 😳 It would only cost, what, 16 Gems (Edit: 8 Gems! ) to speed up the bear den's timer twice? So the further you'd progressed, the better off you'd be speeding up the timer instead of purchasing it outright (and you get the other prizes along the way as well). ❤️

I personally don't feel she'd be worth it (especially if you hadn't managed to play at all), there's always other opportunities ❤️

Does anyone else have other insight ?

(Edit: I feel like I must be missing something, that's a huge difference in cost. I know it gets less expensive to finish the event with gem skip/gem purchase as you make more progress, but the Individual Prize cost doesn't seem to update- The cost to reach our next individual goal prize must account for gem skip amounts along the way or something to justify the 21x as expensive Gem cost, and just doesn't update after you've progressed in the goal line to make it less expensive... because the cost of the bear currency stays the same, and that displayed gem cost to reach the next prize only decreases when you earn more bear currency... since it's progress on our bear individual goal line that matters for it, not our event progress? And we should then know to gem speed our timers instead of purchasing it outright? Or something? )
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 04-20-21 at 05:14 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    ..... Does anyone else have other insight ?
    No other insights, I think you explained it very well.
    Speeding up the Bear Den is only 4 Gems. (I like they always keep the speeding up's for these kind of buildings/ items low)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    No other insights, I think you explained it very well.
    Speeding up the Bear Den is only 4 Gems. (I like they always keep the speeding up's for these kind of buildings/ items low)
    Oh wow, that's awesome! ❤️ My timer was showing 4 Gems at 1.5 hrs left so I thought it would've been more expensive all the way, thank you!

(Agreed. That's a great price, totally encourages progress and even spending to get there and finish. Lovely. 😊❤️ )