Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/08: A Golden Opportunity | event information on page 1

Can someone remind me if there is a way to get more fairie chests in one day besides the Atrium Antics goals in the book?

Host(ess)
    Chopping stumps... (insert Charlie Brown trick-or-treating) I got a fangbeast

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AngellFarm View Post
    Can someone remind me if there is a way to get more fairie chests in one day besides the Atrium Antics goals in the book?
    they have them on sale in the featured tab for 40 gem
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Farm Supplier
    Seems like fangbeasts are alternating with both mama bear at the farm houses and skunkupines at the stumps. So far, I'm having better luck getting my skunkupines when I chop aspen trees instead.

Fashion Designer
    So happy to see the scrolls dropping, for completing goals. I have 10 so far. A drop of 2 then 3 then 5.

I love these little characters.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jeidai View Post
    Chopping stumps... (insert Charlie Brown trick-or-treating) I got a fangbeast
    My first few minutes of playing today I couldn?t get anything done because I got Fangbeasts for pretty much every 3 or 4 chops I took on my clawed stumps. I can use the materials they give, but it became very annoying if nothing else. Then I couldn?t get Skunkupines at all when I needed them. Resorted to buying traps. 😕 I?m still working on summoning my first Skunkupea, so this event should really help with that.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    if you don't mind an excess of flowers, collect from those and you will never get a fangie from flowers; only skunkupines. they are not common though, so it will chew through a fair bit of energy.

I don't have the goals yet, so I'll provide them when they are available, but good news is that the event format is straightforward and known. And good news about the scroll rewards as well.

Fashion Designer
    I'm getting the skunk pine from the Rocket Larkspur about one in twelve. You need to pick them anyway.
    And yes the rate from the clawed stumps is about fifty fifty, skunkupines to fang beasts.

No skunkupines! i tend to 12 rocket larkspur, chopped 4 clawed stumps, tended to sooo many cows.. not a single skunkupine

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    No skunkupines! i tend to 12 rocket larkspur, chopped 4 clawed stumps, tended to sooo many cows.. not a single skunkupine
    Turn your music on, to check if there is a monster hiding somewhere.
    If not, try your farmhouses, to see if that gets you a monster, at least.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast