Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/08: A Golden Opportunity | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Pretty much do everything opposite of what you are doing now...except for going on adventures. Skipping an event well help also. Unless the event has a guaranteed energy dropper.. Saving energy will help you during Monster Hunts.. the MRC is your key to maxing as much energy as possible. You will have to compromise at times to get to your ultimate goal... large amounts of energy. Waiting 2 hours imho is a waste of a theory. What if like real life shows up and you cant blast through 40,energy every 2. Trying to win a leaderboard waiting 2 hour refresh is impossible or at least so brain numbing that would cause cerebellum to attack the rest of the brain.

I have a couple of accounts that i made sure to try and get some energy droppers through Cabbage Hut and was very lucky i guess. Lvl20 with around 1400 energy. So imtake advantage of,the lower level req and have enough to destroy anyone in a leaderboard event.. since belive it or not a lot of 20 lvl and under do not have Magic Forges.

Just food for thought
    Wow ok. All that is very interesting. Thank you for your take on things. I?ve been at level 50 for quite some time, as I started playing the game day one but then eventually stopped playing for years for various reasons. I was never able to amass energy. Plus there was no MRC or Cabbage Hut back then. So anyway I?m back on now and I?ve been trying to play catch up through all these back stories, while participating in the events. I guess maybe taking a respite from the events and even the stories to gain energy might be a good strategy. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    RoyalBlue305, I agree with RonjaR82. Having so few energy droppers early on, it's important to make use of the 40 energy every two hours, even if you don't log in that often. You haven't accumulated enough energy droppers to begin overstocking energy yet.

If you don't have a cabbage hut, you should definitely work on getting one. Sometimes there are great energy droppers that can be won in the Baron's tent. Not this round, but they do show up.

I generally don't stop doing events because I like the rewards. I did bypass Hercules as I wasn't fond of it and worked on a few other things in real life.
    Thank you for your reply. I wasn?t too sure what the rotten cabbage thing was, but I was growing cabbages thinking it was for the Barons Tent but apparently not lol. When I played years ago (before taking time off from the game) there was no Cabbage Hut or MRC. It?s been a learning curve to figure out what to do. I?m far behind in my expansions as well so there?s that too. I?m level 50 from back in the day but basically at a lower level in terms of accomplishments from losing years of not playing. I guess I should focus on these big pile movers like Cabbage Hut and Alicorns. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerddh View Post
    I disagree. I?ve got several energy droppers from past baron tent prizes. I wouldn?t call the cabbage hut useless. To me it?s more of a long term strategy. I do agree the MRC and energy droppers there should be the first thing to focus on.
    I do have the MRC but can?t seem to get enough Gold Tokens yet. So I guess that should be my focus first. Thank you for your response.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Bottom line, the way to "store" energy from a large herd of alicorns is to collect and not play, lol. It makes sense for people who know they can't play for a few weeks, and have a massive herd. But I only have 2 MRC unicorns (40/week), 7 gem-bought medium droppers (4-6/day plus windfalls) and 6 event small droppers (2-4/day, lol.)

If I'm playing, I'm gonna find a use for every bit of it. I try to keep trades going continuously in the Royal Exchange to accumulate trade tickets, even if they cost a lot of energy. So as a last resort I'll be out there harvesting from past event droppers that I normally can't afford to click (I have like 8 that give 2000+ coins every time, plus some storyline items that drop good cash when I'm full of whatever they're giving.)

So I'm going get that 40 refill every two hours. Even if I'm not there every two hours, it's 40 more that I didn't have. And if I'm not playing, I'm not logging in to collect energy to "save" up, because I'd just end up playing, lol. :-)
    Thank you for your reply. I feel I?m pretty much in the same boat as you. I want to keep playing and I?m enjoying the events and stories so it?s tough to just sit on the sidelines and not participate in order to save up energy. I guess I?ll just have to keep trying and see how it all plays out.

Thanks to you Lavenderdale and everyone else with all their ideas. Great forum and sorry if we?re off-topic here but it was a huge help.

Executive Chef
    While we are off topic, a nice way to look around your game without hovering watering cans etc. is using the photo button. At worst you?ll accidentally take a picture, but you won?t risk accidentally moving or selling an item.

First thing I do every morning is go around all my daily energy sources, or at least as many as I can remember! Most are grouped, but some are with their theme. And I now hit all my weeklies as soon as they are eligible. This has allowed me occasionally to get a MH LB prize that I really really really want.

On topic, it feels natural to be visiting Ivy again twice a day. I?ve now got her on about 9:00 am and pm, which is much easier than, say, 12:30.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I love the look on Mama Bear?s face when she?s leaning back to swipe. She almost seems to be rolling her eyes.

Attachment 58911
    I love the way her paws are so pink. I was thinking it looked like she dipped them in paint, but I guess it makes more sense that she dipped them in some frosting! Lol!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    What I would really like at the end of this event is one of the sweet Cub Plushies from the Faerie Atrium to place in my kingdom as a decoration. They are too cute for words.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    What I would really like at the end of this event is one of the sweet Cub Plushies from the Faerie Atrium to place in my kingdom as a decoration. They are too cute for words.
    Me too! There's usually at least one material per event that I'd love to have as a deco. So many of the materials in the game are absolutely gorgeous to look at that it seems almost a waste that we don't get to display them. The incredible and detailed artwork is one of the main reasons that I started collecting in CS!

Executive Chef
    Already reached the last goal, so no stress. I can make it to Ivy at least once a day! I may visit just one community kingdom a day instead of all at once. This event does have some cute graphics and I may have to organize a forest theme area. Some stuff is already together, but it will be a chance to reorganize.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Me too! There's usually at least one material per event that I'd love to have as a deco. So many of the materials in the game are absolutely gorgeous to look at that it seems almost a waste that we don't get to display them. The incredible and detailed artwork is one of the main reasons that I started collecting in CS!
    I agree - I would also like to have a Cub Plushie.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast