Learn more information about Piper's Tree House:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1247865

New Tree House Prizes (limited time)

Name:  DCBC21CF-871A-436A-B5AB-78A8332415E1.jpeg
Views: 0
Size:  191.3 KB

Lucky Red Panda Event
    (14 days)
    Win any 3 grand prizes in Piper's Tree House and win Lucky Red Panda pet!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	84819112-091C-4B13-8994-466C5426F64D.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	58876
    Last edited by Paul__; 04-05-21 at 06:02 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need me? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Storm8 Support Link

I love the flower prizes!

Executive Chef
    Haven't been on the game or forum for like 3-4 days now, but I am a bit shocked. The prizes are interesting, and more my type than any other tree house prizes they've offered up to this point. I will have 15 darts soon - debating if I should wait to see if the Mantis will eventually pop up or not, so I could potentially use the darts then.
    Either way, I'll decide it on my own. As having people decide for me just never goes well. Currently got the fountain being offered, a little interested but not sure yet.

I may get an iTunes card, but that will be going towards new music purchases. If I wasn't getting bored of my 6Hour+ TS playlist, maybe then would I decide spending that money here instead. Haven't had much motivation lately on spending money on the game. Though maybe that's a good thing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Haven't been on the game or forum for like 3-4 days now, but I am a bit shocked. The prizes are interesting, and more my type than any other tree house prizes they've offered up to this point. I will have 15 darts soon - debating if I should wait to see if the Mantis will eventually pop up or not, so I could potentially use the darts then.
    Either way, I'll decide it on my own. As having people decide for me just never goes well. Currently got the fountain being offered, a little interested but not sure yet.
    The Orchid Mantis appeared! Used my free 15 darts to get it, + plus 1 extra, so 16 to get.

Name:	1EAD93C6-2EBB-4AFD-96EE-523AE112DCFD.jpg 
Size:	102.9 KB 
ID:	58901

Name:	3591FC70-C3EB-4F5E-AD95-A51BF5E349B1.jpg 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	58902

Very cool.
    I no longer have private messaging turned on, if you have a message to send to me send it on my public visitor wall, or in game. (To non-moderators). I have turned it off for reasons (and preference) of my own. All messages to and from me, regardless of topic, should now be public.

"It ain't for everybody" (Chase B)

Rhino Keeper
    I really want the mantis and the hummingbird pet but I keep just getting the same decoration offered each time the time starts again