Thread: Problem with app running

Problem with app running

I?ve had this problem about 3-4 days now, normally when I open the game the next morning all the dishes would be gone and I would get a ?you have earned xxxx dollars? message, but now when open the game after a long time all the dishes are still there and there isn?t much earning, as if the game stopped running when I close the app? Has this ever happened to anyone else? Has the game been taken off or something?

Welcome to the forums

Can you check your Restaurant to make sure that your servers are not being blocked from accessing the tables? This has lead to this issue happening in the past. Also, make sure that your door and greeter are not blocked either.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Welcome to the forums

Can you check your Restaurant to make sure that your servers are not being blocked from accessing the tables? This has lead to this issue happening in the past. Also, make sure that your door and greeter are not blocked either.
    Hi there, how do I check if my servers are being blocked from accessing the tables or not?
    Thank you for your reply

Quote Originally Posted by makingsnownagels22 View Post
    Hi there, how do I check if my servers are being blocked from accessing the tables or not?
    Thank you for your reply
    Make sure that there is nothing obstructing them from reaching the tables such as a decoration. If you want, you can send a screenshot of your Restaurant and I can check your to see if anything is being blocked.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support