Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gleeful Dragon - 2021 Apr 2

Quote Originally Posted by Parkerstar View Post
    I don't have any of those fancy dragons like Infinity or Coolwind or Neo whatevers. I sure hope someone gets Gleeful from more basic dragons for us normal folk. So far, I've had no success with the rainbow+water or magic+water combos Will keep at it.
    I got it second try with water and rainbow.

Fashion Designer
    Apparently Storm8 heard my grumblings of quitting if I don't get this common dragon - second try with Neo Rainbow and Hammerhead yielded the desired result...much better turn out than last Tales where it took me 8 straight days of breeding exclusively for the common.

As a note for those without the more rare types - Neo Rainbow is pure rainbow type and Hammerhead is pure water type so no different than breeding Rainbow and Water.

Executive Chef
    i'm just stuck. over nad over. nothing. at least if i don't hatch it, i don't have to complete tales which means i get to save food
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

This is one of the few Tales event that I chose not to do any speed breeding for the ultra-rare-common and had several long fails from the get-go.
    You can see the many failures lined up next to the Gleeful Dragon egg I got from breeding blue+purple and blue+rainbow. Today, doing the “Breed with a Mist Dragon” task,” I actually managed to breed the Gleeful Dragon. Looks like I won’t be taking a break.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Today, doing the “Breed with a Mist Dragon” task,” I actually managed to breed the Gleeful Dragon. Looks like I won’t be taking a break.
    Congrats! What’s the combo you use? ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

I give up, I hate tales can never get the ultra rare common

Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Congrats! What’s the combo you use? ★
    Just Mist with Magic.

Rhino Keeper
    First attempt: Rainbow + Water = 4hrs

Forgot to post, but can't believe got it on the first try. Previous Tales I literally bred all the way up to the final hours and STILL couldn't get it. Breeding results in this game are so ridiculously stupid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12