Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I doing this right?!?!

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy Am I doing this right?!?!

The wifi has been down for a day and Im trying to install on my iphone - Do I want to click on proceed or will that reset all my games?!?! This is VERY confusing and not clear at all to me! My restaurant story 1 game loaded correctly but my ever important castle story did not and neither did restaurant story 2.
    I am so so so terrified of my entire game being deleted...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C41D8AA5-D19F-40C0-9513-F33119609DF6.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	58851

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    yes, click proceed! games are stored on S8 servers and not your device. I wrote some step by step instructions in the hub if you want to double check.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ltiple-devices

I don't have my game linked to the Game Centre, but from what I've read to get restaurant story 1 to load you have to do that. If that doesn't work, then try the instructions in the link and if all else fails, Support will recover your game for you. Make sure you know what your coin balance, gem balance is for identification purposes etc. They'll help guide you through if you set stuck.

Given you have RS back, I'd possibly try to open another game with a transfer ability, like Bakery to open castle.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok! Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly Spiritwind! I will proceed! Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Ok so I clicked proceed and it didn’t load my actual account for anything except restaurant story 1 - I deleted the games and reinstalled bakery to login again and it did not bring up my games....I’m full on panicking now

I've never done a login through Game Center. I do it through Bakery Story.

Name:	70B8E742-E414-41D3-9A27-7CABAE473E5D.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	58855

Name:	111F05E2-B9E8-4D75-9699-5EA801D3C3D4.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	98.7 KB 
ID:	58856

Name:	B0B09F1F-B11D-49D2-9A52-EC1BAEAE8D18.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	58857
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

You might need to decide if you prefer to have RS or CS. I would think it's actually easier to recover Castle first and then work with support to get RS back given it's more complicated. Delete the RS game from your game centre ID. Delete the castle app too if you want (I promise it doesn't delete it altogether despite the message it asks when you go to delete the app), then go into Bakery and use the transfer method to reinstall castle as Meme has posted pics of above. You don't need to delete castle though, you can just make sure that it's force closed.

Let us know how you get on!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok I got some better results going through the actual login in, thank you meme! but now I’m confused about this part about a password set up? Is that not just the password I used to login here or in the game? - I’m somewhere on the autism spectrum and I am so sorry for being this much of a hassle... I was praying so hard it was just gonna go easy Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14428D86-5DA5-4AB5-BC9D-98F5FD2058B3.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	58858Click image for larger version. 

Name:	800ADD6A-6943-4537-8717-37D39B996B5A.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	81.8 KB 
ID:	58859

Edited cuz I think I understand the wording now - by “current account” they mean the one I don’t care about that I’m only in as a guest up to that point, right? so confused

You haven't created a password for the level 1 account (the lower ones with the Guest profile). So if those don't matter to you since they're all level 1 click proceed & you'll be logged into those games in the upper row (the ones under the DLL137 profile). Hope I explained that clearly.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Sounds like you're getting there and we love helping you. Keep asking questions if you're stuck and you will get your game back. x

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you both so so SOOOOOO much for all the help! I got it transferred and I’m just so happy and relieved never would have been able to do without you two so thank you again big E hugs and Happy Easter!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast