Thread: Account got replaced randomly we were in 75th level now we are in level1

Angry Account got replaced randomly we were in 75th level now we are in level1

Hey
    We were in level 75 with many gems and coins we even had many neighbors but randomly on 20th March our account disappeared and we came to level 1 pls help us we love the game n it was very difficult to reach this level

Nightclub Owner
    Off the top of my head, I'd say it sounds like you got logged out of your account which is odd but it can be fixed. Our game progress is saved to the s8 servers so games are never lost or erased totally in cases like this. Not sure what device you're using but I can think of a few things you can try on your own before needing to contact the company directly.

You could try logging in with your correct s8 user id and password - details on how to do so here.

If you're on an iOS device, you can check to make sure you're still logged in to the Game Center - this can be found in by opening iOS settings and searching for it.

If the above options are of no help and you still can't get your account back to normal, your best bet would be to open a support ticket with the team about the issue here.

Good luck!