Thread: Leaderboard error 3/26

Rhino Keeper

Leaderboard error 3/26

The new leaderboard event has started out awarding prizes that are not earned at the beginning of the leaderboard. It seems that points were rewarded for breeding and raising a stormshade dragon from a previous event. That totally messes the leaderboard up for everyone and needs to be fixed immediately

I’ve reported this over to the Dragon Story team at Storm8.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

This issue has been fixed!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    This issue has been fixed!
    Maybe so, but not properly. For example, I started off with a 1,000 point score due to points I earned in the earlier event. Now, it is true that as the event progresses, I will receive no more points for evolving the dragon. For me, that is fine as I do not take advantage of the boosts. However many players, maybe most players, do take advantage of boosts and bide their time to both evolve and boost near the end of the event.This so called fix eliminates any chance of them taking advantage of that boost and takes away many points that they would easily have earned. Then, there are the players who for whatever reason did not gain the previous dragon. They do have the potential to get double points using boosts. How is that fixed? I understand how difficult it is to make it fair for everyone but maybe, just maybe, if Storm8 actually did their job right in the first place and took the time and made the effort to test their event before activating it, these ridiculous errors would not happen nearly as often as they do.