Buying Price: 400
    Selling Price: 100
    Breeding Combination: Black + Yellow
    Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
    Exp Gained: 780
    Egg:

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

 => 

  

Last edited by Paul__; 03-27-21 at 11:57 AM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

I'm confused! The new dragon we're supposed to breed is the Featherdance Dragon but, when I started the game, it went BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! and awarded me 1,000 points for breeding and raising the Stormshade Dragon (which was the dragon for the Mar 2 LB event) to level 10.

So, will we still be awarded points for breeding and raising the Featherdance Dragon to level 10? If not, what use is it since the dragon that we are supposed to send on the quests for points is the Stormshade Dragon?

I'm confused! The new dragon we're supposed to breed is the Featherdance Dragon but, when I started the game, it went BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! and awarded me 1,000 points for breeding and raising the Stormshade Dragon (which was the dragon for the Mar 2 LB event) to level 10.

So, will we still be awarded points for breeding and raising the Featherdance Dragon to level 10? If not, what use is it since the dragon that we are supposed to send on the quests for points is the Stormshade Dragon?

Oh! And I'm not happy too because the points were awarded BEFORE I could purchase the boost

I only have a few minutes left during my lunch break, but I am going to report over the issue to the Dragon team.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Oh! And I'm not happy too because the points were awarded BEFORE I could purchase the boost
    I thought I'd never see this happen again after I stopped playing FFS. This used to happen there at every community and LB event when they started running dry of ideas for new creatures.

Executive Chef
    oh! And i'm not happy too because the points were awarded before i could purchase the boost
    Ditto to all 3 of your posts!!!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Well, maybe they fixed it already, because I logged into another one of my accounts, and that did not happen. However, how can they make this up to us? Those who received the extra points will permanently be ahead of hte game.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Well, maybe they fixed it already, because I logged into another one of my accounts, and that did not happen. However, how can they make this up to us? Those who received the extra points will permanently be ahead of hte game.
    I agree ..how are they going to compensate only those that didn't get the points for Stormshade..I got them on a couple of mine but now that its fixed my others won't..this is an unfair advantage for those that got those points in error.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know what to breed for the Featherdance Dragon?

Executive Chef
    What a mess. I only got 750 points. I didn't get to boost and have so many fewer points than when I normally start LB because of this glitch. This is not fair at all to those who started before it was fixed. Not cool at all that we are penalized and are behind other players for something that isn't our fault.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast