Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/25: The Lightening Thief | event information on page 1

Thanks, SW!
    Sad about the scrolls tho. Why are you ignoring the scrolls, S8? I need 275 to release the last students! Please, please, please adjust the next update to include scrolls as a reward somewhere. It can't be that hard to change just 1 or 2 goal rewards.

Another storybook with 2 neighbor requests. You know how this effects players & you haven't made adjustments to accommodate them. Either have only 1 request during a storybook goal or make the requests both less than 20 (which will be impossible for some players to achieve).
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    FYI - toadstool, overgrown and gingerbread farmhouses all worked.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Thanks, SW!
    Sad about the scrolls tho. Why are you ignoring the scrolls, S8? I need 275 to release the last students! Please, please, please adjust the next update to include scrolls as a reward somewhere. It can't be that hard to change just 1 or 2 goal rewards.

Another storybook with 2 neighbor requests. You know how this effects players & you haven't made adjustments to accommodate them. Either have only 1 request during a storybook goal or make the requests both less than 20 (which will be impossible for some players to achieve).
    I'm with you. At least alternate the crowns and scrolls! I've released all the walkers from the town square, but even my newest iPad doesn't have the memory capacity to keep more than two of them out in the kingdom.

Executive Chef
    WE! WANT! SCROLLS!
    WE! WANT! SCROLLS!
    WE! WANT! SCROLLS!
    WE! WANT! SCROLLS!
    WE! WANT! SCROLLS!...

(join with me )

Fashion Designer
    Yes. WE WANT SCROLLS

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    WE! WANT! SCROLLS!
    WE! WANT! SCROLLS!
    WE! WANT! SCROLLS!
    WE! WANT! SCROLLS!
    WE! WANT! SCROLLS!...

(join with me )
    YES PLEASE WE NEED SCROLLS! I only need 20 for Kelcie also please wait before giving us another monster hunt

Thanks guys! I didn't mean to eliminate crowns just give the scrolls a chance to be rewards too. A goal can have both as rewards not just crowns alone or even scrolls alone. Throw a few scrolls in now & then S8. 😆
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    I am going to see if I can finish, but not too excited about this one. Anyone that needs neighbors may add me.

Been playing for a while now but I’ve never checked if there is an easy way to see if a neighbor (player) is still active. I tried to keep track once but stopped. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary;1644235
    [ATTACH=CONFIG
    58777[/ATTACH]

What are the chances of him being a guaranteed Trade Ticket dropper? I am always in need of more trade tickets.

In my limited experience, whenever I see the word "chance," it tells me that the drops are not guaranteed.

It was that way with items like the Artic Sled, the Present Skunkupine, and the Tiny Reindeer. In the Tiny Reindeer's case, they even used the words "highest chance" but, I've only gotten about 3 Expansion Permits from it since completing the event.

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast