Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/25: The Lightening Thief | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Good luck on this last day everyone! (or good luck on one of the other days if you started later
    You can always add me as a neighbor. Menu - Social - Invite (RonjaR82)

Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    Does anyone know if we can craft more than one cyclops?

Edit: Nvm I see that someone already answered that we can craft more than one.
    5 Seems to be the max.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I have often been stuck at 19 out of 20 requests just waiting for the last one to register.
    I usually follow the advice somebody gave some time ago- don't send a request to Stormy's kingdom until you need the last response. Then send the request to Stormy and you will get your last response soon.

Send me a friend request if you are stuck waiting for responses.

Farm Supplier
    Yesterday, I was stuck at 9 out of 20 for the entire day. What’s also weird is that Stormie never responded. I am on Day 2 of sending out requests.

Editing to add: I tried to resend the request just to Stormie and then to random neighbors multiple times yesterday, and kept getting the message that I had already sent a request.
    Last edited by KingdomNo735; 04-03-21 at 02:31 AM.

I am stuck at 16/ 20...for over 24 hrs
    Not happy

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You really only need 6 hours for the last craft. Send out requests to those neighbours you've replied to and in the meantime craft the items for the final level.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You really only need 6 hours for the last craft. Send out requests to those neighbours you've replied to and in the meantime craft the items for the final level.
    By my calculation, I need 10 hours. The last two crafts are not unlocked for me since I’m still waiting on requests. Also, it’s a horrible bug if I can’t send out requests to all my neighbors at the same time without it somehow clogging things up — if that’s the implication when people keep suggesting that requests should be prioritized by the most likely to respond.

Executive Chef
    Keep in mind that speeding up timers is usually a lot cheaper than outright buying missing items.

Executive Chef
    I think that's why it's the second to last one we need to get neighbor requests for those who have issues and the last day is pretty easy. They don't want people zipping through. They want it to take some time. I started crafting the 2 thrones before I went to sleep last night and now I'm crafting the final throne and song and it's 8:50am my time.

I wanted to add that I always ask ALL neighbors and never have a problem. Sometimes I don't do them all at once but most of the time I do. People have different ideas for the game to run smoothly for them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    .... I wanted to add that I always ask ALL neighbors and never have a problem. Sometimes I don't do them all at once but most of the time I do. People have different ideas for the game to run smoothly for them.
    I always ask all my neighbors too (in batches of 80) and I never have problems.
    Like you say, opinions differ greatly about this.
    It's a shame so many players struggle with this goal though.