Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/25: The Lightening Thief | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by planetyarnia View Post
    Been stuck on 19 out of 20 responses for hours now.It’s so frustrating!
    Same for me, did happen a few chapters ago as well. First time though!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I think reducing the number of requests might help. But it might also be better to either
    1. Have one goal requiring requests instead of two and make the request goal appear early on in the chapter book since it can take up to two days to get all the requests come in; or
    2. Have two goals requiring requests of the SAME part. That way it doesn't matter whether neighbours see the old request or the new.

I'm still, today getting the old requests coming in. Sometimes I'll visit the neighbour to see if they have past that goal and, if they have, I will reject the request and wait for the new request to come in. But sometimes it might take a day for the new request to show up in my newsfeed. So my poor neighbours might be thinking I don't ever answer requests on time. :-/
    I think number one is the way to go. I?m just going to make 6 of everything except the stuff I can?t (like the thrones) and hope I?ll be able to finish everything on the last day. This requiring 20 from neighbors is beyond frustrating. 😡. I?m so sick of it.

I did go on an adventure an extra time and got extra Greek fountain so that will help.

Rhino Keeper
    I?m at 4 out of 20. This is going to be such a frustrating day.

Ive been getting a lot of ‘force close’ the game suggestions so they would magically appear. I had 1/20 since midnight.. i did force close the game., rebooted my iPhone went back to the game and guess what... im now 2/20 lol.. yep so frustrating.. we should be working on our other goals now but we’re all stuck

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    Ive been getting a lot of ?force close? the game suggestions so they would magically appear. I had 1/20 since midnight.. i did force close the game., rebooted my iPhone went back to the game and guess what... im now 2/20 lol.. yep so frustrating.. we should be working on our other goals now but we?re all stuck
    I force closed and went from 2 to 4. 🤦🏻*♀️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    They need to stop having neighbour requests period. This is a broken feature in every single game they have. Always has been. And they refuse to fix it.
    I agree that this feature is always messed up. In Dragon Story, I kept getting requests for "Friendly Letters" days after the last event had ended. And I never get all the requests that I should. I should get dozens based on the number of neighbors I have in that game. In this game, I don't yet have enough neighbors, so I'm wondering if I should use gems to finish out the unfilled requests or wait until tomorrow and re-send the request and then try to cram everything into the last day. I have multiple accounts, and none of them have 20 neighbors yet . Lol!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

I’m still at 2/20.. i checked my news feed it says i had 10 neighbors responded to my request.. what on earth's goin on ��

Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    I?m still at 2/20.. i checked my news feed it says i had 10 neighbors responded to my request.. what on earth's goin on 😩
    Same here. 10 neighbors responded and appear just 3🤷*♀️ I hate this request one day before ending😡

My Greek Fountains disappeared right after I got them and I haven?t been able to get any again from Adventures since then. So I am stuck. When I first got them a couple of days ago, I placed them, then when I logged out and back in a couple of hours later, they were gone and not in my inventory. This is so frustrating. I went ahead and paid 20 gems to get past that next requirement but don?t want to pay another 130 gems to upgrade the Greek Temple to Level 7. Any other suggestions? I?ll keep trying through the adventures in the meantime to get another fountain.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katherinevictoria View Post
    My Greek Fountains disappeared right after I got them and I haven?t been able to get any again from Adventures since then. So I am stuck. When I first got them a couple of days ago, I placed them, then when I logged out and back in a couple of hours later, they were gone and not in my inventory. This is so frustrating. I went ahead and paid 20 gems to get past that next requirement but don?t want to pay another 130 gems to upgrade the Greek Temple to Level 7. Any other suggestions? I?ll keep trying through the adventures in the meantime to get another fountain.
    Have you contacted support?