Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/25: The Lightening Thief | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Excited for the beautiful decorations.

Attachment 58778
    Not sure where I am putting that fountain, but if I get it I am making a spot.

Attachment 58777

Attachment 58776

What are the chances of him being a guaranteed Trade Ticket dropper? I am always in need of more trade tickets.
    My experiences with these items seems to be, if you are "lucky" they drop expansion permits, if you are "unlucky" they never do. Unless S8 has changed the coding. I have seen posts where some people collect Trade Tix regularly from items that rarely or never to my knowledge give me one.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Can't decide if I wanna start now or later. These are usually 10 chapters right?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    What are the chances of him being a guaranteed Trade Ticket dropper? I am always in need of more trade tickets.
    I could be wrong, but I feel like a guaranteed ticket dropper wouldn't also drop the other items shown. So my money is on non-guaranteed, sadly.

Personally, I think I may sit this one out. I'm really busy at work right now and already have a good number of trade ticket droppers. But I have a few more days to decide, so we'll see.

Fashion Designer
    I couldn’t wait and started the event. The back of Herc’s card says “chance of Trade Tickets” so definitely not guaranteed.

I will still be happy with all the beautiful decorations they are adding. Crossing my fingers that the adventure will drop extras of some of the items. You can never have too much statuary.

Executive Chef
    The Tide Pool Pond does not count as a "pond" for this event, but the Rustic Wells do, go figure. The Koi Pond and Swampy Pond worked.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    The Tide Pool Pond does not count as a "pond" for this event, but the Rustic Wells do, go figure. The Koi Pond and Swampy Pond worked.
    The tide pool pond never counts for some reason. A pity. They?re very nice.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Rhino Keeper
    I will start this on Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Any chance we will get scrolls along the way?
    Thuakie Sword #19

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    I will start this on Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Any chance we will get scrolls along the way?
    there are no scrolls listed in the goals I've received. Just transposing all of the information before I start work now...

I like the idea about collecting from Rustic Wells instead of Ponds. The collection time for the Well is only 5 minutes.
    Upd: Yay, SpiritWind, you are so superfast! The event just started and you already have posted all goals and information about all prizes. You are amazing!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Ok, all done! Happy Storybooking

If you are new to how a storybook event works, please read the notes on page 1 and if it's still unclear, please post and ask questions.

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast